Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel trait: feeling depressed when the movie you were watching ends

ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
★★★★★
I just finished Babylon with Margot Robbie and Brad Pitt. It was a sexy movie with lots of orgiastic pleasure and fun parties. Lavish lifestyles and cool people and activities. I was immersed for 3hrs. The story captivated me completely. It felt like I was hanging out with Brad and Margot. Once it ended and the credits rolled, I had a sharp pang in my chest. Ah fuck, it's over... Back to inceldom. Back to no friends. Back to YouTube shorts.... So fucking over. I always get so immersed in the movies I watch. Crushes me when they end as I snap back to reality.

Last edited:
I also saw that movie. I personally enjoyed it, but I understand why a lot of people disliked it

Yeah I get that feeling

I don’t really watch movies anymore

I also saw that movie. I personally enjoyed it, but I understand why a lot of people disliked it
I liked the assistant to that girl director who always got super angry fast as fuck JFL. I don't really laugh at normie movie shit, but he has me rolling

I don’t really watch movies anymore
I used to be the same way. I didn't watch a movie for like 3-4 years. Only recently have I been binging movies.

I get that feeling when an anime/TV show I watch ends

As do I. I do not enjoy the return to reality.

I don't watch films so idc

but I think normies also do this, that's why they like obsessing over franchises and retarded cinematic universe shit

idk when a film or w/e ends I'd just be glad it's finished

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back