Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Trucel trait: every dream you have ends up in your "game over "

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
In every dream I either get shot or eaten by zombies or I fall on spikes or get eaten by giant insect

If you have zero good dreams its over for you in delusional world

Not even when you try to escape depression by sleepmaxxing

Again; is everyone just waking up in the middle of the night right now, or simply drawing on the other current threads about dreams? :dafuckfeels:

But my views... :feelssus:

Our subconscious affects the dreams we have and how we interpret them in our minds; if your experience was that of a subhuman, forever faced with belittlement and mockery by hypergamous, privileged foids with all the entitlement possible due to the modern world in which they they are actively enabled to pursue such degeneracy, then it will most likely be what you often dream of, and your dreams certainly don't have to shy away from the truth... :society:

My dreams are often quite absurdist, but do tend to reflect recent events more and more these days; wishes, imaginations, and fears all fall into the same category as sorted by the brain, it seems, but brutal that you cannot even escape from this current world of hatred against sub 5 males even in your dreams. :feelsjuice:

I can't remember any dreams I had that were legitimately fairytale-like, unfortunately; most "good" ones were only so in relation usually to a negative event that was going to happen later in the day that I was worried about, and so manifested themselves in my dreams as happening as better than they actually turned out. :feelsUgh:

Well yeah, but I call them 'nightmares.' :fuk:

Bad dreams happen right after masturbation ( for me ).
Overall, my dreams aren't that bad. Sometimes they are interesting but hard to remember in detail.
Sometimes females are present but I never had sex even in my dreams.

I just woke up from falling off a bridge