Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trucel trait: even your family wishes you were dead

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I remember when I was 9-10 years old I had a very bad fever for like a week and my "mom" was talking about it to my older brother (who beat me up a lot in my childhood btw) and she was telling him how I "almost died" because of my fever and he said with the most straight face ever "I hope he did", afterwards she kept talking to him about why he shouldn't have said that (it's ironic because she abused the shit out of me my entire childhood & most of my teenage years:feelsclown:), I can't wait for the day they all die.

Do you guys have any similar stories?
@Mecoja @gymletethnicel

I'm sad to hear that, at least my family doesn't reject me like the rest of society.

Sometimes they told me they wish i was never born

feels rope ..

My mum told me numerous times that she wishes I wasn't born, as it meant she couldn't have a life. LOL.

I remember when I was 9-10 years old I had a very bad fever for like a week and my "mom" was talking about it to my older brother (who beat me up a lot in my childhood btw) and she was telling him how I "almost died" because of my fever and he said with the most straight face ever "I hope he did", afterwards she kept talking to him about why he shouldn't have said that (it's ironic because she abused the shit out of me my entire childhood & most of my teenage years:feelsclown:), I can't wait for the day they all die.

@Mecoja @gymletethnicel
Yeah right my father told me I’m gonna kill you with my bare hands while I was 7-8 years old, then they say grandparents would kill me , then my father says I’m the devil :feelsdevil:, then my mother said I hope you died and me and your father weren’t divorced(my father is Chad), she also said it will be natural selection if I kill myself,:cryfeels:, oh I told her I will show you natural selection:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

My dad bluepilled cuck who simped for every hole he saw, he got a stroke and after that he took his frustrations on us for decades, once he talked how he fantasize about killing us in our sleep. He blame it on muh "depression" and pretend it never happened, ill never forget about that.
He threw me out if house countless times and he tried to start a physical fights many times. Crazy people shouldnt have kids period

Last edited:
(who beat me up a lot in my childhood btw) and she was telling him how I "almost died" because of my fever and he said with the most straight face ever "I hope he did",
:worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:

@Mecoja @gymletethnicel
Sorry boyo, you are valued here

Understood.

When I was in my early teens, my father would constantly denigrate my autistic traits. He would often tell me,

"Why are you so shameful all the time?" (I was anxious and kept my head down in public)

"We're going to grandma's house, hurry up!"(He wanted to make himself seem like an excellent father by showing her his son)

"You're moving so slowly"(He would hit me; I was sluggish from ASD/trauma)

"Your cousins are better than you!" (Again, anxiety and depression)

"I'm saying this to be kind. Don't anger me." (If I was struggling to go inside a store due to anxiety)

I once had Pyelonephritis and was fairly weak from it to the point of needing to stay home when my father wanted to visit a store. My father, instead of asking me if I took my prescribed antibiotics, simply told me, "Hurry up, let's go see grandma". He then asked Grandma to patronize me for my "disobedience".

Last edited:
Hold on. Siblings are always saying shit like that. And fathers, when they get angry, sometimes threaten to kill their kids. It's not appropriate, but it's something said out of anger.

What's this about your mom though? What did she do?

Hold on. Siblings are always saying shit like that. And fathers, when they get angry, sometimes threaten to kill their kids. It's not appropriate, but it's something said out of anger.
He wasn't angry lol he said it with the most straight face ever while eating dinner :feelsclown:

What's this about your mom though? What did she do?

How do you see your brother eye to eye and resist the impulse to beat him up?

and then for no reason whatsoever, schools get shot up

He wasn't angry lol he said it with the most straight face ever while eating dinner :feelsclown:

No, fathers say it when their angry. Siblings say it all the time. You can't let it bother you when siblings say it, it's gay for siblings to love each other.

But you mom, if no one else loves you in your family at least your mom should.

From this, she clearly didn't. The tortured you out of frustration at having to raise a child.

No, fathers say it when their angry. Siblings say it all the time. You can't let it bother you when siblings say it, it's gay for siblings to love each other.
Not really, normies/chads have great relationships with their siblings.
He also beat the shit out of me in my childhood so yeah, I wouldn't care if my siblings and parents didn't love me I just wished they didn't beat me and ruin my mental health for the rest of my life :feelsclown:
I try my best to avoid him, but I'm pretty sure I'll snap in a few days/weeks if I keep thinking and remembering all the shit I went through

Not really, normies/chads have great relationships with their siblings.
He also beat the shit out of me in my childhood so yeah, I wouldn't care if my siblings and parents didn't love me I just wished they didn't beat me and ruin my mental health for the rest of my life :feelsclown:
I don't think they do. Siblings are always saying cruel things like "I wish you were dead." I said that stuff when I was a kid, and my sisters said it to me. It's just fighting.

And fathers with anger issues is a very common thread that runs through the modern family.

brutal dysfunctional family pill. the only thing i have going for me is my family

Now I can't stop thinking about this, I'm almost sure that if I snap one day I'll end up .... him (in Minecraft you know what I meant :feelssus:)

Reading these posts made me realize my family ain't all that bad when compared to others
They still did jackshit about my inceldom though, and to this day imply it's all my fault that I'm alone
Now I can't stop thinking about this, I'm almost sure that if I snap one day I'll end up .... him (in Minecraft you know what I meant :feelssus:)
dedsrs if I had an abusive brother I'd just gymmaxx and beat his shit on after I get strong enough

dedsrs if I had an abusive brother I'd just gymmaxx and beat his shit on after I get strong enough
I can already beat him up if I wanted, you didn't understand what I meant by ..... :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:

Yeah…my family does not give one fuck about me, regardless of how many overtures I present to them.

Nowadays I pretend like I’m the one who’s trying to distance myself from them, but the truth is that even if I attempted to reach out and get closer, I’m simply not wanted.

Lesson learned, I guess.