Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Trucel trait: Dont know how to do basic household chores

How many of these can you do

• Total voters
NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-
Images   2020 05 20T142415342

Based trucels never learned to do any of these tasks. Why should we do it anyway, we are not slaves.

I know all of them, my parents made me do them

Can't iron clothes, but why should a trucel even bother ironing clothes?

Low IQ thread. It's a chad trait to not know how to do all these stuff because he's always had a helpful female around.

Low IQ thread. It's a chad trait to not know how to do all these stuff because he's always had a helpful female around.
truth. trucels have shit parents who force em to do chores from early age, as result we know all this bullshit

I can relate so much to this
Just a side effect from being lazy and non-motivated

If you cannot do all of these you are a fucking low IQ.

the only thing i can't do is laundry.

I can do all of these except cook for others and make a bed properly.

I have no idea how to cook, I am surprised that I am still alive

I only make my own bed and vacuum-clean my own room frequently. I am able to wash dishes, water plants and take out the trash too though, but I never have to do it.

i can do all except laundry

Why is "take out trash" even a thing on this list?

I can do all of these but I don't. It's something my mom does and gets pissed I don't help. Even though I wage slave full time

Cmon bro what kind of pampered life did yall live?
I can do all of these

None, I'm a dyspraxic retard and I'll fuck up the simplest of chores

I can do most of the chores decently enough where I'm not completely useless but my parents always come up after me to finish
So for example I can wash dishes but my Mom comes after me to tell me how shit I am at doing dishes then does them again
I can wash the car but then my Dad will bitch that I half-assed the job and then he goes to the car wash place to wash it himself anyway

I can do them all except for ironing

Your parents never made you do chores? Crazy shit, man.

Only 2 or maybe just 1

I can do most of them, but in a very unefficient and slow way. Parents and normies mog me hard on that front.

Who tf can't water plants

If you cannot do all of these you are a fucking low IQ.
These things are as easy a driving a car tbh, if you can't do them you probably can't tie your shoes or some shit.

you can do all of this if you have a functioning brain and body

I am only now learning how to cook basic things for myself. I had to download multiple pdfs on scribd that cover the basics of cooking. Real basic shit like "how to preheat an oven" and "how to prepare raw chicken" - I wish I had been taught how to cook way sooner.

I can do all jfl I'm an incel it's not like I'll have a wife who will split house chores with me. I live alone