Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trucel trait: Descendant of peasants, no aristocratic blood

Do you have any notable/Noble/impactful ancestry?

• Yes(MOGGER)

• No(TRUCEL)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
This one of the most brutal :blackpill: truths. Peasant bloodline creates Subhuman garbage and aristocratic blood means better genes,IQ,money.

Sadly for me I am a Descendant of filthy Muslim peasant trash. While Chads and Stacies have aristocratic blood of dukes, marquiss, royalty etc.

Here are some studies inb4 you call this bullshit.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/BL-REB-35714

https://hbr.org/2017/01/your-success-is-shaped-by-your-genes
same rich Chad Stacy Nobles in Italy who were rich 600 years ago, are still rich.

Peasant DNA curse is real! I have only filthy peasant DNA. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:

Same, I'm subhuman in every single way, bro.

ancestrial history doesnt matter (except if you are against race mixing) to me because i wouldn't reproduce in my lifetime anyway

ancestrial history doesnt matter (except if you are against race mixing) to me because i wouldn't reproduce in my lifetime anyway
I don't plan on reproducing even if I could as well due to my Subhuman ancestry. But even if I was a Chad wouldn't do it due to religious beliefs.

volcel

i would pull a genghis khan and impregnate hundreds of foids if I had the opportunity to continue my bloodline no matter what
volcel means refusing sex not impregnation

I'm descended from low class slum dwellers.

I'm descended from low class slum dwellers.
it's over for us with poorfag ethnic ancestors. While our ancestors worked on shitty farms farming some worthless shit for rich colonialist whites, Chads and Stacy ancestors were inventing new stuff, oppressing and beating poorfags, pioneering and taking over new land

too bad I don't much else of my ancestral background, other that most of my family back then were simply street merchants or farmers.

screenshot-from-2022-01-23-21-43-44-png.566332

screenshot-from-2022-01-24-09-39-23-png.566341

Childhood1

My older cousin has a Sociology degree, Pre-Law. His older brother has a Marketing/Business degree. Their younger sister is studying a Paralegal degree. Their youngest sister has several school excellence certificates.

I have a brain lesion, resulting in Dyscalculia and NLD. When I was a young child, I also received academic excellence certificates. However, Mother chose to home-school me due to my ASD symptoms and domestic violence experiences. I ended up spending my time reading dictionaries, medical books, digital encyclopedias and searching for medical information online since Mother was often too busy violently arguing with her husband to help me.

My maternal grandmother conceived Mother when she was eighteen, out of wedlock. My grandfather didn't care for Mother much. She later met Mother's step-father and conceived my half-uncles/aunt with him. Mother's mother and her siblings were originally from Arkansas, and their mother had three children with another man before meeting my grandmother's father. My paternal grandparents are also from Arkansas.

Yes. Well...Mother is much lighter than I am("Sand"). Her grandmother carries genes for lighter skin, and this is why her paternal cousins are also lighter.

My paternal grandmother attended an Arkansas university and met my paternal grandfather.

I am the eldest grand-child of my maternal grandfather...I have a half-cousin from my maternal half-uncle, his son.

Asian

Last edited:
Descended from savages that were raped by European peasants. I have the name of a nobleman because my ancestors were his slaves.

Descended from savages that were raped by European peasants. I have the name of a nobleman because my ancestors were his slaves.
Mogs me nonetheless