Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel trait DEPRESSED AND ANXIOUS AND MENTALLY ILL AS A KID

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
If you didn't even have a fun childhood then how more over could it get? Hated as a child? Absolute subhuman it's over if no one even cares about you then potent rope fuel. Why didn't they just kill me.

My spirit getting killed at an early age was a death in itself

Indeed a truecel trait. Sucks that that's how it is tho : (

Yeah pretty much.
I was First having depressive episodes and thinking about suicide at like 8 years old, and had my first attempt at 13, oh well!
I look back at the attempt with lulz. my dumbass was trying to get the noose going but I couldn't figure out how to tie that shit lmao.
Episode 2 Whatever GIF

Yeah pretty much.
I was First having depressive episodes and thinking about suicide at like 8 years old, and had my first attempt at 13, oh well!
I look back at the attempt with lulz. my dumbass was trying to get the noose going but I couldn't figure out how to tie that shit lmao.
Episode 2 Whatever GIF
Honestly my adulthood was pretty bad but my childhood was worse cause I was naive being gaslighted by normies who viewed manipulation as intelligence. So they would get surprised when I would get the best grade in the class because I was born kind of light triad(not anymore though). God normies think they're so smart for figuring out lying Jews and women too :feelshaha: someone bring up that 4cucks post comparing Jews to women.

I never had much of a childhood to begin. Those milestones you were supposed to achieve and the memories of the experiences a normal childhood was meant to have were simply not there.

>They are parasitic creatures that hate work, that's why they belong in work camps like the ones that Germans had
>They bite the hand that feeds them , like the Jews they ungratefuly hate the people that enable them having a good life
>They are mentally ill/insane
>They are pathological liars
>They have no morals
>They are selfish and tribalistic , they side with each other against the common enemy which is the man
>They fuck dogs and perform other degenerate satanic acts
>They are more likely to be homosexual/bisexual and actually pedophilic than men
>They are sadistic, they enjoy torturing other living beings
>They love all the Jewish fields like psychology and economy
>They love the Jewish government systems of control
>They love the fake money and other Jewish scams
>They view themselves as superior
>They are weak like Jews so they have to use the "golem" to fight their battles. Women and Jews will never fight their own wars.
>They love satanism, witchcraft, body mutilation
>They fake their looks, lie about their age
>They try to infiltrate and subvert every place like Jews