Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trucel trait: chadfishing broke you

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
You have been a bluepilled or redpilled incel, scammed by idiotic youtube videos, courses or trainings

But once you've tried to chadfish on dating apps you have experienced something that would never happen to you: genuine affection, females making the first steps, foids asking for sex, sex sex sex sex sex

You will never have this
It's over buddy boyo
Chadfishing broke me too

My whore cousins were sitting near me at family wedding and oggling at a random Chad, saying how handsome he looks, how cute etc... and then they give me a pitiful look and smiles mockingly . I almost wanted to rage cry there because I realized no one will ever admire me like that

Chadfishing is suifuel ngl

My whore cousins were sitting near me at family wedding and oggling at a random Chad, saying how handsome he looks, how cute etc... and then they give me a pitiful look and smiles mockingly . I almost wanted to rage cry there because I realized no one will ever admire me like that

Chadfishing is the purest suifuel ever. Nothing will ever open your eyes to reality as tricking foids into thinking they are interacting with a Chad while texting with you. Even in my "ordinary" interactions, I'm almost always the one who has to carry the conversation and usually gets one word replies, to the point that it actually makes me happy when the other person makes clear they want to talk with me. And this is when I'm talking to other guys or old and ugly foids. I don't even know how I'd react if a good-looking foid made it clear that she wants to talk to me and is trying to get my attention, the mere thought of that is so ridiculous to me, and yet, that's what Chads get, every day.

Are there any spaces left that are dedicated to Chadfishing though? I've been looking for some more suifuel content lately, but no one really seems to be doing that anymore. Thought about trying it myself, maybe with photos of my former classmates, but I'll admit, I'm a bit terrified of that.

The whole chad fishing thing has been around for several years now, nothing surprising. Waste of time doing it yourself.

The blackpill often comes in a brutal way.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back