Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel trucel trait: can't beat hard games without cheesing or cheating

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

are u good at souls game?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I couldn't best Sekiro without cheating.

And now same shit for Elden Rings. This is due to trucel DNA giving me shit reflexes. While Normies and Chad have good DNA (those good at sports are also good at souls games).

I died 20x on one boss and had to cheat in the end to enjoy the game. while gaming Chad can go thru the game without dying more than 3 times a boss. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

when do I beat bosses wit cheating. Itinltdueonly to usifverg y scitecifici item or st

More of a soy game journalist trait ngl. Souls games are easy once you have a half decent build and sekiro is just a rhythm game.

I've never owned a Dark Souls game, but I should get into it some time. My friend invited me over to play Dark Souls 3 once, though. I know that I learned how to play, got through the first level, and beat the first boss in about 90 minutes or so.

I'm the best gamer overall compared to my friends, tbh. The only type of game I struggle in are Traditional Fighting Games (not Smash Bros.) because the controls feel incredibly unnatural to me and there's so much to memorize.

Last edited:
More of a soy game journalist trait ngl. Souls games are easy once you have a half decent build and sekiro is just a rhythm game.
u reflex mog me hard

even with me maxing out a top tier build. I am getting mogged

Everyone is dying from that boss, i heard.

would you consider overleveling cheesing? i remember in bloodborne i farmed those pigs in mergo's loft just to be OP lol
I've never owned a Dark Souls game, but I should get into it some time.

I'm the best gamer that I know personally irl, tbh. The only type of game I struggle in are Traditional Fighting Games (not Smash Bros.) because the controls feel incredibly unnatural to me.
yo coach me in Smash bro

have you ever played competitive games? that's a completely different story.

the people who complain about souls games being so difficult usually have never played other third-person action games before it, they find those games so hard because it's a novelty to them as a genre.

Everyone is dying from that boss, i heard.
the tree sentinel or magrid? I died 10x by tree. Then 20x by margrid. Then I ended up boosting all stats to 99. and was still getting mogged. so then I had to cheat runes and then buy spells/incantations (catch fire especially). Then beat margid. But then I went back to try kill the tree fag.once again mogged. had to resort to having unlimited endurance cheat to beat that nigga

would you consider overleveling cheesing? i remember in bloodborne i farmed those pigs in mergo's loft just to be OP lol
No, I usually over level on my first playthrough tbh. I spent like 2 hours grinding skill points to level up my attack power to 15 with the dragon mask in sekiro so I can fuck up father owl and SS isshin with no issue.

the people who complain about souls games being so difficult usually have never played other third-person action games before it, they find those games so hard because it's a novelty to them as a genre.
I have beaten wticher, Skyrim, adsains Creed, monster rhunter. all of those are far easier than souls game even on hardest difrocultirs

yo coach me in Smash bro
I hate farming so I normally cheat XP when i feel jnderlveed.

Idk, tried playing the first one with Keyboard and a Drawing Tablet, got lost in the first zone, somehow got to the crow and I dropped it because my eyes were aching, idk why.

Idk, tried playing the first one with Keyboard and a Drawing Tablet, got lost in the first zone, somehow got to the crow and I dropped it because my eyes were aching, idk why.
my eyes aching too. I heard there is a stitrrirng issue maybe why?

3td7cs0.png

Dying 20+ times isn’t abnormal

Souls games are difficult for me. I play for 20 minutes then get bored because everything looks the same and is slow as shit.

Its

And now same shit for Elden Rings. This is due to trucel DNA giving me shit reflexes. While Normies and Chad have good DNA (those good at sports are also good at souls games).

I died 20x on one boss and had to cheat in the end to enjoy the game. while gaming Chad can go thru the game without dying more than 3 times a boss. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Its more like incels dont have the dopamine and motivation to complete the game, we lose interest fast and get bored quick, thats why every incel has a catalgoue of unfinished games

I agree with this, valorant is insanley difficult even at lower ranks, shits on the difficulty of souls games

This is why non-incels will never take us seriously. @tehgymcel420 made a post like this around when I first joined and it was him complaining about his subhuman sandnigger training being mogged by chad reflexes.

This is why non-incels will never take us seriously. @tehgymcel420 made a post like this around when I first joined and it was him complaining about his subhuman sandnigger training being mogged by chad reflexes.
but it's true. some niggas can just train and others will just be born with it. very apparent in competitive games like shooters or fighters

This is why I don't play first person shooter games, is all normies are so much better than me at it. Even when I have good tactics and come up behind a normie at close range and start shooting, it still is 95% chance they win. They jump sideways, spin and headshot me.

I've beaten DQVII four times. It would've been easier if I had been in my "normal state".

I haven’t beaten a souls game yet. I have so much to play to be honest but I will obtain the platinum trophy in Bloodborne eventually.

I'm decent at souls, can beat the first Dark Souls effortlessly now, 3 still gives me some trouble. Gonna get Elden Ring later.

It's pretty hard to judge how good/bad you're at souls games, i would put myself in neither category but choose good because lmao. You have to take into account if you're using magic, or dex build. How overleveled are you. I personally dropped sekiro cause a friend told me to ring the bell at the start and it became waay to annoying for my tastes. Beaten DS1/DS2,

Dark souls is a game of satisfaction, you beat a hard boss and feel good about it. Why care about ppl that do better than you? it's completely meaningless, at least in that kind of game. if you go towards a MOBA/FPS then yeah, genetics are all

I'm decent at souls, can beat the first Dark Souls effortlessly now, 3 still gives me some trouble. Gonna get Elden Ring later.
mogs me to infinity
It's pretty hard to judge how good/bad you're at souls games, i would put myself in neither category but choose good because lmao. You have to take into account if you're using magic, or dex build. How overleveled are you. I personally dropped sekiro cause a friend told me to ring the bell at the start and it became waay to annoying for my tastes. Beaten DS1/DS2,

Dark souls is a game of satisfaction, you beat a hard boss and feel good about it. Why care about ppl that do better than you? it's completely meaningless, at least in that kind of game. if you go towards a MOBA/FPS then yeah, genetics are all
Game has gotten somewhat easier after farming up the cheesy gear and upgrading stuff to Maxx before boss. But still harder than 95% of other games even with everything optimized.

Game has gotten somewhat easier after farming up the cheesy gear and upgrading stuff to Maxx before boss. But still harder than 95% of other games even with everything optimized.
With a couple of friends we were like 3 hours in the boss who switches from knife to hammer to sword, we we're underleveled af. I would love to play elden ring, sadly i don't own a graphics card. Do you feel like it's waay harder than sekiro?

Last edited:
but it's true. some niggas can just train and others will just be born with it. very apparent in competitive games like shooters or fighters
True, but blaming it on being a sand nigger and incel makes no sense lol.

Never played souls I play pso2

Resonates with me, I have to find cheats for the games I struggle with

Yeah,i used cheat engine to level up to the max level and still struggled to kill the bosses.

Not a truecel trait, some incel-tier guys are always the best at something, like speedrunning and competitive smash. Some of them become trans though like Cosmo :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

But it is a trait that correlates somewhat to inceldom with the shit genes and all. My reflexes are garbage, normies and chadlites have good reflexes because they have healthy brains that didn't rot from loneliness, and the healthy brains get stimulated with all the social interactions and validation they get. due to their NT looks and status. :feelsbadman:

Also have shitty reaction time. Beat DS3 without cheating but it took many tries to kill the ones that attacked fast and required you to roll all the time.

I suck at video games too but I'm pretty sure its not a truecel trait

With a couple of friends we were like 3 hours in the boss who switches from knife to hammer to sword, we we're underleveled af. I would love to play elden ring, sadly i don't own a graphics card. Do you feel like it's waay harder than sekiro?
it's easier than Sekiro in most cases by a lot. Especially since u have more ways of dealing with a boss then pure sword

Not a truecel trait, some incel-tier guys are always the best at something, like speedrunning and competitive smash. Some of them become trans though like Cosmo :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

But it is a trait that correlates somewhat to inceldom with the shit genes and all. My reflexes are garbage, normies and chadlites have good reflexes because they have healthy brains that didn't rot from loneliness, and the healthy brains get stimulated with all the social interactions and validation they get. due to their NT looks and status. :feelsbadman:

Thats why in MMO's I find characters that don't require reflexes. It takes me sometimes many months to find that character.

For example my main in the last game I played has 4 buttons only and i don't have to be targeted as its a group heal, and one is an insta i can use every 1.5 minutes. Everything else I maxxed on and built my template on is passives and these pulsing things that only need to be put up after I die then perma stay on.

I have group heal, insta group heal, insta ability with 1.5 minute cooldown & sprint.

Meanwhile normies i play with they have like 4 hot bars and hitting reactive combinations while dancing in combat, all sorts of instant items and perfectly timing buttons depending on how combat goes.

Yeah,i used cheat engine to level up to the max level and still struggled to kill the bosses.
Hahaha, over for cheat engine cels. I remember using that.

Thats why in MMO's I find characters that don't require reflexes. It takes me sometimes many months to find that character.

For example my main in the last game I played has 4 buttons only and i don't have to be targeted as its a group heal, and one is an insta i can use every 1.5 minutes. Everything else I maxxed on and built my template on is passives and these pulsing things that only need to be put up after I die then perma stay on.

I have group heal, insta group heal, insta ability with 1.5 minute cooldown & sprint.

Meanwhile normies i play with they have like 4 hot bars and hitting reactive combinations while dancing in combat, all sorts of instant items and perfectly timing buttons depending on how combat goes.
high IQ tbh. I personally believe maybe 8 moves is the limit for fast paced games. If game is somewhat slower maybe 16 can do. But really past that it becomes too many to keep track of.

I like to play game until I'm bored then start cheating. Sometimes I slightly cheat to make it less grindy then fully cheat when I finish it. Like cyberpunk I cheated a little because it's grindy unfinished garbage but I wanted to see the whole game