Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel Trait: Asians and Curries mog you to death

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
I was hanging out with a group of Asians and Curries at college, when for some reason we started talking about foids and relationships. I naively thought that I was among fellow cels, so I told them that I was still a virgin at 19. They laughed and snickered hard, and asked me if I was kidding. I was genuinely confused why, and they said because it's weird for any guy to not have a gf or had sex after Highschool. So I asked them how they're doing in the dating scene, and roughly 60% of them said they have a girlfriend and even showed me proof when I asked them. The other 25% used to be in a relationship, and the remaining 15% said they were virgin like me.

I can't let it go, this has been plaguing my mind all day. Even Asians and Curries in STEM mog me, what the fuck??????:cryfeels::cryfeels:

nt pill has ruined me

I saw a fat pajeet with a white foid couple days ago :reeeeee::society:

other ethnics tend to have girls too :reeeeee::society:

however the brocels that I know irl are white, JBW is bullshit :feelsUgh::society:

also blackcel is a myth all the BBC's from here ascend and you can see even manlet ugly niggers with girls :feelsUgh::society:

I saw a fat pajeet with a white foid couple days ago :reeeeee::society:

other ethnics tend to have girls too :reeeeee::society:

however the brocels that I know irl are white, JBW is bullshit :feelsUgh::society:

also blackcel is a myth all the BBC's from here ascend and you can see even manlet ugly niggers with girls :feelsUgh::society:
Dude, I'm Blackcel and I get nothing. Black women don't want me because I'm not thug and NT, and other races don't want me either.

I made a post about this before. Curries (worst off) get only 30% less women than mayos (best off), and that’s the biggest race discrepancy. It’s mostly all about looks, and race is just one part that influences that.

Dude, I'm Blackcel and I get nothing. Black women don't want me because I'm not thug and NT, and other races don't want me either.
how old are you :feelshehe::society:

Yes. Beautiful nations, beautiful people.

I am Blasian, however:

"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Sorry. Unlike conservative America, Thai Buddhists do not force people to have the same beliefs as them.",
"headline": "Brit, Canadian face 10 years in jail for spraying Thai wall",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/brit-canadian-face-10-years-jail-spraying-thai-084440088.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Oct 19 14:46:35 UTC 2018"

"user_text": "They are only there for Asian women. Disgusting White males.",
"headline": "Briton, Canadian arrested in Thailand for graffiti on wall",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/briton-canadian-arrested-thailand-graffiti-wall-053601726.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Oct 19 14:27:59 UTC 2018"

"user_text": "Like most White males visiting Asia, they were \"sexpats\".",
"headline": "Brit, Canadian face 10 years in jail for spraying Thai wall",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/brit-canadian-face-10-years-jail-spraying-thai-084440088.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Oct 19 14:25:21 UTC 2018"

Fuck man, this post has destroyed me again

Exactly, why can’t people understand that. On top of that we’re not attractive so pretty boy will never work. It’s over, women see you as a cockroach

Just be NT normie! :reeeeee::reeeeee:
@Transcended Trucel

They must be tall:feelsUgh:

Chang may have it worse than Tyrone by miles. But however the average black male has it just as bad as the average yellow male.

Lifefuel for @BraincelsRefugee
:feelshaha: finally!

Unfortunately height is only one part of the equation, at least normie face is required

Because those currys and asians live in ethnically homogeneous 90% curry and asian cities.