Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel trait: Absolutely nothing, no memes, make you laugh or even chuckle

Chinkbonics

Chinkbonics

But he reminds me of my brother!
★★★
Thread came up in my head as i was making a spergpost about normies. Forget about 'regular' memes or videos; so called "edgy" memes still don't do it for me. Normies are so fucking terrible at humor with substance that even if they're trying to innovate, at the end of the day they're just trying to be edgy for the sake of being edgy. You just said the funny word 'nigger' ten times in a row or made another yanderedev video; you're still a fucking normie, completely bluepilled on the inside. It's even worse now since over the past year or so everyone who I thought were kinda based have performed a complete 180 and are now just virtuesignaling about anything, whether it be coronavirus, xlivesmatter or general foid worshipping.

Yanderedev is a topic that is worthy of a separate thread. Nuclear blackpill every time I see another "meme" of him pop up in my recommendations (even though I actively try to get rid of them) because he wouldn't be a normie lolcow if he wasn't UGLY

Last edited:
Thread came up in my head as i was making a spergpost about normies. Forget about 'regular' memes or videos; so called "edgy" memes still don't do it for me. Normies are so fucking terrible at humor with substance that even if they're trying to innovate, at the end of the day they're just trying to be edgy for the sake of being edgy. You just said the funny word 'nigger' ten times in a row or made another yanderedev video; you're still a fucking normie, completely bluepilled on the inside. It's even worse now since over the past year or so everyone who I thought were kinda based have performed a complete 180 and are now just virtuesignaling about anything, whether it be coronavirus, xlivesmatter or general foid worshipping.

Yanderedev is a topic that is worthy of a separate thread. Nuclear blackpill every time I see another "meme" of him pop up in my recommendations (even though I actively try to get rid of them) because he wouldn't be a normie lolcow if he wasn't UGLY
Normies visit 4chan once a week and think they're informed on all knowledge of the internet

This forum makes me laugh all the time

You have to be low iq to like normie humor. It's almost as bad as foid humor.

This forums makes me laugh sometimes