Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Trucel trait #6241 Avoiding Foid Barbers

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
I'm trying to find a barber to cut my subhuman hair so I can feel a bit better about myself and the only one in town Is run by some dumb young cunt (saw her pic online for booking). Will avoid her at all costs!! Foids gotta fuck everything up. So sick of this life.

Can’t relate, all the barbers in my area are curry or sand males. They cut hair really well too. :feelsaww:

You have to avoid. When I was 13 this female barber cut my hair and fucked it up. Hairline was crooked and slanted and that was the end. Never again have I gone to a female barber

I avoid all barbers

They will certainly not react very well to the average subhuman simply daring to be in their place of work, especially if you inevitably criticize or question their likely horrible cut only further descending you as a sub 5 male; considering they also aren't very familiar with specific male hairstyles, I would advise against it... :feelswhat:

Though I usually just get my hair cut short, with no special styling; there is no point, as nothing will ascend genetically cursed facial features. :society:

You have to avoid. When I was 13 this female barber cut my hair and fucked it up. Hairline was crooked and slanted and that was the end. Never again have I gone to a female barber
It's just the thought of sitting there awkwardly as that dumb creature stands there and judges my awkward ugly ass. Fuck that

Where do you fucking live? I've never seen a foid barber in my life. I always let sandniggers cut my hair they do a really good job

It's just the thought of sitting there awkwardly as that dumb creature stands there and judges my awkward ugly ass. Fuck that
While judging you she is incompetent so fucking ur hairline as well

They will certainly not react very well to the average subhuman simply daring to be in their place of work, especially if you inevitably criticize or question their likely horrible cut only further descending you as a sub 5 male; considering they also aren't very familiar with specific male hairstyles, I would advise against it... :feelswhat:

Though I usually just get my hair cut short, with no special styling; there is no point, as nothing will ascend genetically cursed facial features. :society:
Exactly.

The only barber I go to is Brandon Currington. He gives special cuts

Trucel trait: you barely have any hair due to balding

Mogs me for going to a barber

There are almost exclusively foid stylists but never foid barbers. If I ever saw one I wouldn't trust them for a second