Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Trucel trait; 1,100+ hours on incels.co

Do you have over 1,100 hours

• Total voters
NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-
Real trucels will have atleast 1,100 hours spent on this website. This shows how much you ldar while normies are living their normie lives. If you dont even have 1,100 youre possibly a fakecel/larper who comes here for the memes

1.1k hours? Normie trait tbh.
Truecels are at 2k+

Yes im a trucel who ldars all day

1,100 is normie shit.

I have 2,585 hours

Im a normie then because I spend most of my time playing Mount and Blade rather than lurking. Gets boring, lurking, after a while tbh, honestly spend more time on my plebbit sockpuppets yelling at foids.

I don't agree, you have to make a ratio.

(Time online / days since registration)*log(posts per day)

yes , im a neet, all day i browse .co

This y intels b cult

I don't even know how many I have

I live with my parents still (at age 22) and they will kick me out as soon as I LDAR. In order to avoid being homeless I wageslave. My life is truly hellish.

Being incel doesn't mean not having anything better to do than to browse an internet forum, you can spend your time doing a lot of things. It's the same type of people that would waste their time if they were sex-havers that spend their life here.

I'm truecel because vast majority of my time is spent here tbhngl

I don't wanna be here, but got nothing better to do

Real trucels will have atleast 1,100 hours spent on this website. This shows how much you ldar while normies are living their normie lives. If you dont even have 1,100 youre possibly a fakecel/larper who comes here for the memes
Is your avi young ER

No you need to have 885 :feelswhat:

Checking.

Edit: 1583 Hours

don't relate tbh

I'm almost halfway there bro.

join date > everything else

I have more than you so I'm more truecel