Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trucel realization: I would probably have been an incel under any social regime

Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
On this forum we often discuss politics, inasmuch as it relates to sex. Indeed it cannot be denied that certain large-scale societal developments have caused a greater number of men to be incels than used to be the case in former times. Feminism, social media, :bluepill: Hollywood movies; all of these have contributed their part to an environment where female hypergamy is allowed to run rampant, and where many men are left in the dust as a result.

Still, there are some of us, the hardcore trucels if you will, whose inceldom is more or less independent from these sociopolitical circumstances. We would have been incels regardless of the time or place where we happened to have been born. A hardcore trucel would have found himself involuntarily celibate in the Neolithic, in Athenian Greece, in the Middle Ages etc. etc. Simply because femoids' disgust of genetically inferior men has been hardwired into their brains from the dawn of our species. Not many behaviors are true human universals, occurring across all eras and social contexts, but rejecting the profoundly genetically inferior definitely has been one of those universals.

As a 5'3" spastic rice manlet, I would quite probably have been an incel under any kind of social regime that has existed in the past or present, or is likely to exist in the future. In a sense, I'm lucky to even be alive. In many cultures the likes of me would have been cast out of the tribe, left to die due to exposure to the elements and the wild beasts. That is to say, if I hadn't been outright killed for putting too great a strain on the tribe's resources.

Last edited:
What hurts most is id probably be an incel during boomer times as well

What hurts most is id probably be an incel during boomer times as well
They did exist even during the heights of the sexual revolution. See Henry Flynt essay on "Creep Theory" for example, which he wrote in the early 1970s iirc.

I am apolitical. Left, right, conservative, progressive...all irrelevant. They all stigmatize and discriminate against incel men, especially ethnic men.

Two things stand out as consistent across all societies, political structures and ideologies: gynocentrism and persecution/apathy towards unattractive males.

Who knows.
I am apolitical. Left, right, conservative, progressive...all irrelevant. They all stigmatize and discriminate against incel men
Same. They all hate us, maybe for different reasons but doesnt change anything.

That's why I cannot care about politics anymore and don't really understand those who (after decades of inceldom) are still arguing about ideologies on this forum as if reverting to any type of political system would change their lives.

Ugly males were always despised and made fun, regardless of age and the ruling political establishment.

I am apolitical. Left, right, conservative, progressive...all irrelevant. They all stigmatize and discriminate against incel men, especially ethnic men.

Two things stand out as consistent across all societies, political structures and ideologies: gynocentrism and persecution/apathy towards unattractive males.
Based apoliticalcel

My political ideology is trying to acquire pussy

I agree but most guys were incel in neolithic times.

Can relate, my appearance is so unattractive that it'd be tough for me even in the 50's. I wouldn't call myself a Trucel, but 90% of incels mog me brutally.