Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel legend

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
The King Baldwin IV of Jerusalem wore a silver-coloured mask to hide the facial disfigurement inflicted on him by leprosy.

Baldwin IV (1161–1185), called the Leper King, was the king of Jerusalem, from 1174 until his death in 1185. He was admired by his contemporaries and later historians for his willpower and dedication to the Latin Kingdom in the face of debilitating leprosy. Choosing competent advisers, Baldwin ruled a thriving crusader state and succeeded in protecting it from the Muslim ruler Saladin.

The Battle of Montgisard was fought between the Kingdom of Jerusalem and the Ayyubid Dynasty on 25 November 1177 at Montgisard, in the Levant between Ramla and Yibna. The 16-year-old Baldwin IV of Jerusalem, severely afflicted by leprosy, led outnumbered Christian forces against Saladin's troops in what became one of the most notable engagements of the Crusades. The Muslim Army was quickly routed and pursued for twelve miles. Saladin fled back to Cairo, reaching the city on 8 December, with only a tenth of his army. Muslim historians considered Saladin's defeat to be so severe that it was only redeemed by his victory ten years later at the battles of Cresson and Hattin and the Siege of Jerusalem in 1187. Saladin did defeat Baldwin IV in the Battle of Marj Ayyun and the Siege of Jacob’s Ford in 1179, only to be defeated by Baldwin again at the Battle of Belvoir Castle in 1182 and the Siege of Kerak in 1183.

Yes Baldwin IV is a very good example of a historical incel that mogged hard. Crusade warrior and one of the best commanders during the crusader wars. He was an orphan as well as a saint tier truecel

Yes Baldwin IV is a very good example of a historical incel that mogged hard. Crusade warrior and one of the best commanders during the crusader wars. He was an orphan as well as a saint tier truecel
If only he got venerated as much as elliot.

I'm surprised the replies haven't flamed you yet for having a Jewish guy as an AVI. Everyone here has a strong hatred for them (reasonably so)
That is why I have him as my profile picture. Greatest Incel of all time.

I'm surprised the replies haven't flamed you yet for having a Jewish guy as an AVI. Everyone here has a strong hatred for them (reasonably so)
People look at the modern Jewish faith and think that was what Jesus followed. Quite the opposite. Jesus told us to love God, pray for our enemies, keep racial purity, protect ourselves from evil, traditional gender roles, and follow the moral law. meanwhile the modern perverted Jews pray to Satan to annihilate the white race.

Jesus was Jewish and claimed he was the King of the Jews.

"And Jesus stood before the governor: and the governor asked him, saying, Art thou the King of the Jews? And Jesus said unto him, Thou sayest."

Matthew 27:11
Oh okay. I didn't know that.

People look at the modern Jewish faith and think that was what Jesus followed. Quite the opposite. Jesus told us to love God, pray for our enemies, keep racial purity, protect ourselves from evil, traditional gender roles, and follow the moral law. meanwhile the modern perverted Jews pray to Satan to annihilate the white race.
Race mixing is a sin?

Race mixing is a sin?
The Old Testament Law doesn't specifically say it is a sin, but often the prophets told their children not to marry someone outside their own race.

Tobit 4:12 Beware of all whoredom, my son, and chiefly take a wife of the seed of thy fathers, and take not a strange woman to wife, which is not of thy father's tribe: for we are the children of the prophets, Noe, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob: remember, my son, that our fathers from the beginning, even that they all married wives of their own kindred, and were blessed in their children, and their seed shall inherit the land.

Jude 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange (foreign) flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Genesis 24:37-38 And my master made me swear, saying, Thou shalt not take a wife to my son of the daughters of the Canaanites, in whose land I dwell:
But thou shalt go unto my father's house, and to my kindred, and take a wife unto my son.

The Old Testament Law doesn't specifically say it is a sin, but often the prophets told their children not to marry someone outside their own race.

Tobit 4:12 Beware of all whoredom, my son, and chiefly take a wife of the seed of thy fathers, and take not a strange woman to wife, which is not of thy father's tribe: for we are the children of the prophets, Noe, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob: remember, my son, that our fathers from the beginning, even that they all married wives of their own kindred, and were blessed in their children, and their seed shall inherit the land.

Jude 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange (foreign) flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Genesis 24:37-38 And my master made me swear, saying, Thou shalt not take a wife to my son of the daughters of the Canaanites, in whose land I dwell:
But thou shalt go unto my father's house, and to my kindred, and take a wife unto my son.
Thanks for writing all of that. I understand now, thank you.

It is not explicitly written in the Bible but any kind of sexual immortality would be considered a sin so take it as you will.
Thanks, I appreciate it.

Another based Catholic or potentially a fed... we'll find out