Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trucel hours: Getting salary mogged by foid cousins

Chidambaram0

Chidambaram0

Its all so tiring..
Just got called ugly by one of the cousin and her mother and she said she makes like 40K in her MNC job while i work as a blue collar slave. I want to die :feelscry::feelsrope:

Its easy for her with a hole between her legs, don't feel bad. She probably got the job to fill female quota.

Its easy for her with a hole between her legs, don't feel bad. She probably got the job to fill female quota.
But they called me a kaala and made fun of it :feelsrope:

I got mogged by my brother, who makes SIX FIGURES

Burn your cousin's face off with an oxyacetylene cutting torch
I wish i could but thats just too much work im doing this job from the last 6 years now father didn't send me to college wanted me to get to work as quick as possible and i can't even spend my own money on anything i have to ask for permission its all so tiring i just want to quit and never meet everyone i know :cryfeels:

I am gonna get salary mogged hard when I get a job. I am a depressed lazy truecel autist I’m going to fail miserably

Just got called ugly by one of the cousin and her mother and she said she makes like 40K in her MNC job while i work as a blue collar slave. I want to die :feelscry::feelsrope:
Oy vey :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
My parents make millions so can’t relate

They could use some acid on their face

My paternal cousin is a paralegal.

brutal. None of my foid cousins money mog me atm. only few older male relatives :reeeeee:. would absolutely suck if they did. giga humiliation

I wish i could but thats just too much work im doing this job from the last 6 years now father didn't send me to college wanted me to get to work as quick as possible and i can't even spend my own money on anything i have to ask for permission its all so tiring i just want to quit and never meet everyone i know :cryfeels:
sounds abusive. you should get out tbh

My foid cousins money mog me because they are both doctors

But they called me a kaala and made fun of it :feelsrope:

Brutal I’ve been called that name many times and the subsequent depression destroyed my brain.

There is a race hierarchy in India where light-skinned curries look down upon us dark-skinned curries as impure, dirty subhumans. Absolutely brutal, never began

Judging by your username, Are you South Indian?

Brutal I’ve been called that name many times and the subsequent depression destroyed my brain.

There is a race hierarchy in India where light-skinned curries look down upon us dark-skinned curries as impure, dirty subhumans. Absolutely brutal, never began

Judging by your username, Are you South Indian?
I live in mumbai

I make 98k as a maintenance engineer

shoot her down instantly by hinting at quotas and pussy pass, and how many people did you sleep with to get promotions dear.

If they have already called you ugly, the shots have been fired its game on