Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trucel food: Cheese cubes with BBQ sauce

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
986E8623 75B8 4DD4 86A3 7D43FBE15C6F

Basically am eating fried cheese(paneer) with BBQ sauce and buffalo sauce. Also some fried tomato pickled and fried peppers as a side dish. If I was a Chad I would be eating Wagyu beef with a Stacy gf. But since I am incel, I am eating this weird food. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Mogs me, I had rice chicken and broccoli for dinner. Wagyu beef is the only luxury food I want to try, it’s just so damn expensive. If you had a wife she’d probably love your cooking.

Mogs me, I had rice chicken and broccoli for dinner. Wagyu beef is the only luxury food I want to try, it’s just so damn expensive. If you had a wife she’d probably love your cooking.
Wagyu beef is expensive as fuck. Tbh I will try it someday when I am retired. I don't want to have it before then, can't risk getting addicted lol.

Wagyu beef is expensive as fuck. Tbh I will try it someday when I am retired. I don't want to have it before then, can't risk getting addicted lol.
That’s me with alcohol, since alcoholism runs in my family I’ve abstained from it since I really don’t want to get addicted.

My uncle is a raging alcoholic without any high school education. But since he’s a tall chad he landed a decent job and got married. :feelsclown:

i only eat chicken and bread