Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

truce trait: users on this forum think you're really weird

autistandugly

autistandugly

Admiral
★★★
Happen to me

Amogus

Dude, we are all weird, deranged, radical, heretic, and pariahs. We are all misfits.

usually the under 25s here talking shit. say 17y 364d is cute they say youre weird nigga and more faggot shit

Dude, we are all weird, deranged, radical, heretic, and pariahs. We are all misfits.
No, incels are the only sane people in this world. Everybody else are mindless NPCs

@Mecoja eres español?

False there's zoomer retards on here who are brain rotted by tik tok and have retarded senses of humor and will ascend eventually
This ngl.

We are all outcasts so fuck it

Outcast aMONG outcasts. Brutal

Absolutely brutal. I sometimes even weird out other incels with my non NTness
There’s other non NTs on this forum you’re not alone. I’m Sub NT. too non NT for Normies but too NT for non NTs

Yeah, for some reason I am hated by every single community I am in, including this one. I think it's because I might be autistic.

I feel like users here secretly dislike me. Maybe that's just me being paranoid.

I have no diagnosis, if you mean that. But I score decently high on pretests for autism and my mother recently told me I had an autistic trait she saw on a documentary on autistic children. Many other people also do think I am strange, and strange in a way certain people are. For example my former boss said that she had another employee who was "like me, but even more extreme". And I do have some neurological problems. So I have no proof, but reason to suspect it.

Yeah, for some reason I am hated by every single community I am in, including this one. I think it's because I might be autistic.
They picked you out here because you posted that gay thing before but I dont think anyone cares now

If you're non-NT then even in an online space you'll be subhuman. Due to my NTness I can at least be a chad behind a computer, whereas an autist will be found out even over a purely text conversation.

If you're non-NT then even in an online space you'll be subhuman. Due to my NTness I can at least be a chad behind a computer, whereas an autist will be found out even over a purely text conversation.

More than you... Still khhv?
Yeah. At our age everything is long gone. Throwing the little money I have on a prostitute won't change anything. I'm gonna die a virgin.

Yeah. At our age everything is long gone. Throwing the little money I have on a prostitute won't change anything. I'm gonna die a virgin.
Sorry dude, being incel is very hard...as a man, if you are autistic (or non NT) and ugly, it's over

I dont care what anybody thinks

Sorry dude, being incel is very hard...as a man, if you are autistic (or non NT) and ugly, it's over
Yeah those things go hand in hand. Non NT, bad upbringing, poverty, ugliness, inceldom.