Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TRT is for cucks

TRT isn't for cucks
Staying low T is for cucks

Might consider TRT so I can break the neck of Chad, with my bare hands, in front of his GF

Imagine getting your testosterone from a bottle when you can easily raise it on your own
"Just eat some raw liver, take cold showers and order some ashwagandha from the indus valley, like my trad ancestors" :soy: :soy: :soy:

Imagine getting your wine from a bottle when you can easily grow your own vineyard

Yes do real steroids doses not trt

If you go on trt your natural testosterone gets fucked and you gotta depend on trt all your life plus unhealthy
If you buy wine you will never make your own vineyard and you will depend on a merchant for all your life + expensive

So what's the new test maxxing meta ?
Check out team3dalpha too much to explain do all the stuff he says and you wont compain about low t ever again have done just a few of his stuff and i have started having higher t signs plus making way faster progress at gym

Check out team3dalpha too much to explain do all the stuff he says and you wont compain about low t ever again have done just a few of his stuff and i have started having higher t signs plus making way faster progress at gym
go advertise on twitter nigga

Bro what check out the guy first literally the best youtuber dont talk before checking him go fo his older videos or shorts
:feelsseriously:
so good you forgot and can't tell me some of the tips ?

@gymcellragefuel Thots?

:feelsseriously:
so good you forgot and can't tell me some of the tips ?
Diet a fucking huge factor for example but its really hard to get right download the cronometer app and check your nutrients for a day one other thing is sleep 9 hours a day dont use your phone before bad, also competition raises testosterone a helll lot

Diet a fucking huge factor for example but its really hard to get right download the cronometer app and check your nutrients for a day one other thing is sleep 9 hours a day dont use your phone before bad, also competition raises testosterone a helll lot
Theres also other stuff and he explain this stuff way better

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: check out team3dalpha duuudee holy shit.

I give you one month maximum, you will not last on this forum

No matter what you do, your test will never even come close to mine.

I’ll give you a simple answer:
1) There’s plastics in the water
2) Theres plastics in all clothing that you wear
3) The Goy food that you eat
4) The fumes in the air
5) You can’t truly live a tribal life
6) All meats you consume are processed

All of these will contribute to lowering T. Test is declining rapidly and it’s basically non existent in most men. Nothing compared to our ancestors. You can try all the natural methods you want you’ll never have high T. And don’t tell me 700-900 is “high” that’s baby shit

I’ll give you a simple answer:
1) There’s plastics in the water
2) Theres plastics in all clothing that you wear
3) The Goy food that you eat
4) The fumes in the air
5) You can’t truly live a tribal life
6) All meats you consume are processed

All of these will contribute to lowering T. Test is declining rapidly and it’s basically non existent in most men. Nothing compared to our ancestors. You can try all the natural methods you want you’ll never have high T. And don’t tell me 700-900 is “high” that’s baby shit
Why are there dudes still with high testosterone then?

all water

competition raises testosterone
Cortisol lowers testosterone.
I don't think competition is the way as an incel lil bro

JFL one of the advice on his video was having sex

Whats your test gonna get mine to 1000 plus atleast
I’m not natural.
3300 ng/dl last time I checked
I’m higher now since I increased the dose

Cortisol lowers testosterone.
I don't think competition is the way as an incel lil bro

JFL one of the advice on his video was having sex
Idk bro he also says to just fap until you can get a girl

Why is that will i ascend or something?
because too much cope buddy boyo

If i had a chance to take a shortcut and boost T levels immediately why wouldnt i do that? as opposed to hundreds of hours of hard work and diet pseudoscience

because too much cope buddy boyo

If i had a chance to take a shortcut and boost T levels immediately why wouldnt i do that? as opposed to hundreds of hours of hard work and diet pseudoscience
Because its not the same?

Kinda is you can still find normal meat tho form butchers
They inject cows and chicken with antibiotics and drugs to fatten them up.

They inject cows and chicken with antibiotics and drugs to fatten them up.
Depends on the country tbh. Yankee and british food is dystopian but european food isn't as bad.

Because its not the same?
yes, one is easy and the other is not

as an incel im obligated to only take easy options as I am unable to do anything hard

yes, one is easy and the other is not

as an incel im obligated to only take easy options as I am unable to do anything hard
So your saying you are an incel because you don't wanna work hard?