Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope TRP thread looks like huge larp

buried_alive

buried_alive

Major
★★★★★

TLDR: guy larp-bragging about fucking hot bitches and meeting hotter bitches.

I believe this is all major bullshit. He writes likes he's annoyed at it, so this look like a larp-brag. And it's pathetic.

What a loser. No chad has ever had sex then proceeded to login to some obscure forum and type 'Yeah, it's so exhausting these blonde chicks are all over me'. It is probably easier for him to brag and loathe in his own delusion then face reality

What a loser. No chad has ever had sex then proceeded to login to some obscure forum and type 'Yeah, it's so exhausting these blonde chicks are all over me'. It is probably easier for him to brag and loathe in his own delusion then face reality
Absolutely. Larp-braging at support group to get validation from internet strangers is one of the most "loser" things anyone could do.

I wish there was a forum where the pills were balanced. Pure blackpillers are retards, as are redpillers, as are bluepillers. Is there a site for just normal people?

"Approached, complimented her glasses n said “I’m honestly ab to leave w my boys rn but you’re really fucking hot; lemme get your snap” and she added me."

Yeah..... this guy is a KHHV subhuman.

Last edited:
I wish there was a forum where the pills were balanced. Pure blackpillers are retards, as are redpillers, as are bluepillers. Is there a site for just normal people?
I think this site is the closest you can get to it. On red ill forums you'll have to deal with game copers.

I think this site is the closest you can get to it. On red ill forums you'll have to deal with game copers.
Not really. This site is full of copers who think looks are all that matters and that if a woman is physically attracted to you, there's nothing you can do to turn her off.
Same case with looksmax.

I tried trp but they're tards for the most part too. It felt like talking to AI chatbots.

Last edited:
I know it's reddit but maybe try that purple pill subreddit.

Not really. This site is full of copers who think looks are all that matters and that if a woman is physically attracted to you, there's nothing you can do to turn her off.
Same case with looksmax.

I tried trp but they're tards for the most part too. It felt like talking to AI chatbots.
Looks matter the most, but being NT and not have mental problems plays a big part in it.

Looks matter the most, but being NT and not have mental problems plays a big part in it.
Looks matter the most until you're a 4 or 5. Once you have that, you have what you need to get a decent sex life. The rest is being NT, having a social circle and meeting women regularly.

Last edited:
Looks matter the most until you're a 4 or 5.
I disagree here. You won't get a decent sex life if you're not at least 7. It's why normies focus more on relationships, which is difficult for them to get. And on dating apps women will drop the second they get attention from someone higher, if you're a 4 or 5. I experience this daily.

I disagree here. You won't get a decent sex life if you're not at least 7. It's why normies focus more on relationships, which is difficult for them to get. And on dating apps women will drop the second they get attention from someone higher, if you're a 4 or 5. I experience this daily.
I'm not talking about dating apps. They're not for normies. Only people who rely on them are friendless autists.

I'm not talking about dating apps. They're not for normies. Only people who rely on them are friendless autists.
Not at all. Meeting people after college is really difficult. It's not possible to approach people you work with. Dating apps provide a way at least, even if they are toxic and gynocentric. And in late 20s and after people in your social circle are mostly taken, getting married, having kids, etc

Not at all. Meeting people after college is really difficult. It's not possible to approach people you work with. Dating apps provide a way at least, even if they are toxic and gynocentric. And in late 20s and after people in your social circle are mostly taken, getting married, having kids, etc
Yeah, that's why you don't wait that long. If you're in your late 20s trying to meet your wife on Tinder, then you failed.

And there's still ways of going out in your late 20s. People still go to bars and parties. You'll have an easier time there than online.

And there's still ways of going out in your late 20s. People still go to bars and parties. You'll have an easier time there than online.
You'd have to cold approach there, which is actually the worst method and extremely risky as well.

You'd have to cold approach there, which is actually the worst method and extremely risky as well.
Approaching in bars is way easier than approaching online. You're both already there. A foid doesn't have to go out of her way to go on a date with a rando who's just a 2D picture to her.
Tinder = looks
Bar = looks + NT

Approaching in bars is way easier than approaching online. You're both already there. A foid doesn't have to go out of her way to go on a date with a rando who's just a 2D picture to her.
Tinder = looks
Bar = looks + NT
I used to cold approach sometimes and it's really not easier or better than Tinder. She's going to have her friends at the bar to cockblock you, probably her simp orbiters too or maybe even some other guy that she's interested in. If any one of them doesn't like your face you're done. I've even seen friends thrown out of clubs because shit some girl said. The only exception is if you're going to dance with her, but then you will barely be able to talk with her (dacing clubs have really loud music) so you need to be an actual chad to pick her up without talking. Cold approach is another red pill cope.

I used to cold approach sometimes and it's really not easier or better than Tinder. She's going to have her friends at the bar to cockblock you, probably her simp orbiters too or maybe even some other guy that she's interested in. If any one of them doesn't like your face you're done. I've even seen friends thrown out of clubs because shit some girl said. The only exception is if you're going to dance with her, but then you will barely be able to talk with her (dacing clubs have really loud music) so you need to be an actual chad to pick her up without talking. Cold approach is another red pill cope.
I disagree but whatever. IRL you're more than a picture and a foid doesn't have to meet up with you since you're both there. For that reason I had much more "success" in bars and clubs.
The thing about cockblocking is true though jfl.

I disagree but whatever. IRL you're more than a picture and a foid doesn't have to meet up with you since you're both there. For that reason I had much more "success" in bars and clubs.
The thing about cockblocking is true though jfl.
Why "success"?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back