Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TRP Manlet does steroids and is delusional about his weight

satoshisacuck

satoshisacuck

Officer
★★★★
https://imgur.com/a/b2XWl

Lol at the manlet bulking and wasting his money on steroids when he should be fucking breaking his legs.

It's over if you are under 5'7.

I'm 5'8. Still over. In all seriousness, nobody who matters cares about height. If they do they probably aren't a good person and someone you want to be around.

GunnaSecure said:
I'm 5'8. Still over. In all seriousness, nobody who matters cares about height. If they do they probably aren't a good person and someone you want to be around.
You'd be right, all cunts care about height and all cunts are evil

I was legit laughing out loud at that level of deluions/cope. describes himself as a bear lmfao

That sub needs to be shut down. Seriously.

>being under 6'2"

Honestly, I am kinda hoping that guy did it as a joke and was shitting about the bear part and doing steroids. Like, I wouldn't be surprised if TRP and the like are generating steroid sales and what not. Shit can get pretty beta, but holy shit that is some next level cringe shit if he is actually telling the truth.

roids put you in a different ballgame

cycle for a few months and, provided you've achieved an elite physique (not necessarily guaranteed), it will compensate to some extent for height and face deficiencies

examples:
https://lookism.net/Thread-Jacked-miscer-with-shit-jawline-gets-pussy GravityLee from BB.com -- 5'8"-5'9"
& T529 from BB.com -- 5'7" (google image search "T529 misc")