Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TRP is TRASH. Shamed Sluts on There and They got Mad

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
"[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Fuck you op. You are slutshaming women, who you'd like to fuck but who would never sleep with you because your smv is nil. So do us all a favour and go fuck yourself with this reverse feminism."[/font]

"[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]You keep using that word.[/font]
[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I do not think it means what you think it means.[/font]
  • Inigo Montoya.
[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Define "whore".[/font]
[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Define "respectable people" while you're at it.[/font]
[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Who's the judge? You? Why?[/font]
[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Before you spout anything else, though, might want to take a glimpse over at rule zero, and the bannable "no moralizing" and "no concern trolling" rules."[/font]

"[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Get this incel rage shit outta here. I'm concerned for the future of the sub that this post got upvoted.

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]OP needs a ban. He's either a troll or in violation of rule 0. Based on his post history, both?"[/font]
[/font]

Everyone who uses the phrase "slut shaming" unironically should be tarred and feathered. But the problem with TRP is that they, too, make excuses for female's bad actions. Their argument pretty much is that female's bad actions are the correct biological response to men who have no game; and that females cannot be blamed for their own biology. It's all about making excuses for women. 
Also, Roger F. Devlin has long refuted this argument that a free market sexuality without any "slut shaming" would result in the sex trickling down:

Certain men figure that if sex were permitted both inside and outside of marriage there would be twice as much of it as formerly. They imagined there existed a large, untapped reservoir of female desire hitherto repressed by monogamy. To release it, they sought, during the early postwar period, to replace the seventh commandment with an endorsement of all sexual activity between “consenting adults.” Every man could have a harem. Sexual behavior in general, and not merely family life, was henceforward to be regarded as a private matter. 
(...)
What happens when female sexual desire is liberated is not an increase in the total amount of sex available to men, but a redistribution of the existing supply. Society becomes polygamous. A situation emerges in which most men are desperate for wives, but many women are just as desperately throwing themselves at a very few exceptionally attractive men. These men, who have always found it easy to get a mate, now get multiple mates. A characteristic feature of decadent societies is the recrudescence of primitive, precivilized cultural forms. That is what is happening to us. Sexual liberation really means the Darwinian mating pattern of the baboon pack reappears among humans.
https://www.toqonline.com/archives/v6n2/DevlinTOQV6N2.pdf

On TRP they tell us to love whores, because it means more sex for us, but it doesn't mean that at all. These copers think that they will have all of the whores for themselves if they just hit the gym and develop FRAME (most cope word ever when not used to refer to your bones). They don't understand that these whores just means more for Chad and less for them.

CopingGymcel said:
On TRP they tell us to love whores, because it means more sex for us, but it doesn't mean that at all. These copers think that they will have all of the whores for themselves if they just hit the gym and develop FRAME (most cope word ever when not used to refer to your bones). They don't understand that these whores just means more for Chad and less for them.

Just read through the retarded garbage they post there. They are convinced that they are the highest of the high intellectuals. And we all know that men who are genuinely "successful" with women don't need to go to a forum every day to try to learn new tricks.

Redpill is full of PUA bullshit. They convince themselves that acting assholeish and "alpha" is what attracts women when all that really matters is your physical appearance. They desperately want to believe that they have a chance, lol.

ItheIthe said:
Just read through the retarded garbage they post there. They are convinced that they are the highest of the high intellectuals. And we all know that men who are genuinely "successful" with women don't need to go to a forum every day to try to learn new tricks.

Yeah, you don't need a bunch of crap to read to be good with women:

Step 1. Look good enough.

Step 2. Act like a normal human being (no retarded PUA negs and openers, keep eye contact, etc)

Step 3. Touch them

That's really it. If they like your face and you don't sperg out, they'll hook up with you.

Blue pilled beta cucks.

Femails MUST be slut shamed.

Red Shambhala said:
Everyone who uses the phrase "slut shaming" unironically should be tarred and feathered. But the problem with TRP is that they, too, make excuses for female's bad actions. Their argument pretty much is that female's bad actions are the correct biological response to men who have no game; and that females cannot be blamed for their own biology. It's all about making excuses for women. 
Also, Roger F. Devlin has long refuted this argument that a free market sexuality without any "slut shaming" would result in the sex trickling down:

That quote is excellent and pretty much sums up what I've been saying all along. Can you give some background on the author and the work?

does this surprise you? Didn't the entire incel movement emerge as a reaction against the PUA community?

Red Shambhala said:

That quote is exactly what I’ve always said. Femisinim is simply about destroying society so that femoids can fuck chad and ignore ugly men. His book is really good too.

Red Shambhala said:

That book was truly one of the few best books written in the last century.

NegroKing said:
That quote is excellent and pretty much sums up what I've been saying all along. Can you give some background on the author and the work?

OH man.... Devlin, the book is Sexual Utopia in Power. You can find it free online somewhere. It is one of the best fucking reads, seriously. If I had to pick three of the most important social criticism books written in the past century, that's on the list. It might be the number one book considering how devastating the realities are. That book is a complete expository of the blackpill.

Red Shambhala said:

post of the day.

just out of curiosity, have you ever talked to Communcel?

sepelion said:
That book was truly one of the few best books written in the last century.

OH man.... Devlin, the book is Sexual Utopia in Power. You can find it free online somewhere. It is one of the best fucking reads, seriously. If I had to pick three of the most important social criticism books written in the past century, that's on the list. It might be the number one book considering how devastating the realities are. That book is a complete expository of the blackpill.

Yep, I'm reading it as we speak but for some reason I can't find when it was published? Also what are the authors credentials? Not that it matters much because he's extremely on point either way.

NegroKing said:
Yep, I'm reading it as we speak but for some reason I can't find when it was published? Also what are the authors credentials? Not that it matters much because he's extremely on point either way.

Sadly he has some white nationalist background and is a contribitutor to the Occidental Quaterly, some alt right magazine.

modus_coperandi said:
Sadly he has some white nationalist background and is a contribitutor to the Occidental Quaterly, some alt right magazine.

It's what I expected. As correct as he is, nothing of the sort could possibly be published in a regular scientific magazine otherwise the individual risks losing his job.

NegroKing said:
It's what I expected. As correct as he is, nothing of the sort could possibly be published in a regular scientific magazine otherwise the individual risks losing his job.

True. I always hope someone with the academic credentials of a Jordan B. Peterson without alt right attachments would speak out more explicitly in this regard, he already seems to lean a little bit in this direction.

modus_coperandi said:
True. I always hope someone with the academic credentials of a Jordan B. Peterson without alt right attachments would speak out more explicitly in this regard, he already seem to lean a little bit in this direction.

Yes sir. If Jordan B. Peterson was to write something along those lines, I'd personally go on a marketing campaign for it.

CopingGymcel said:

Chad never goes to gym and mogs ecto endo red pill untermensch.

modus_coperandi said:

He's an ethnocentrist, which means he advocates against multiculturalism. He doesn't advocate white supremacy. If an Indian feels at home among Indians, he's an ethnocentrist.

And it's ironic that you peddle such language considering how many here living in multicultural America whine about "you can't be incel if you're white." Sure, they're saying that their women -- Indian, Black, Asian, whatever -- want to be stacy sluts for white males. Wouldn't these men be better off then if multiculturalism, cosmopolitanism, and globalism weren't a thing? Wouldn't they be better off competing for their own women in their own lands? 

It doesn't matter. New York City, there's your leading icon, and women there are like fast food joints for the elite: "I feel like curry tonight, I feel like pizza tonight, I feel like chicken tonight" (Indian slut, white slut, black slut, some slut that's a total mongrel) whatever...

Most women that go to college in modern integrated cosmopolitan Western cities have tried a fucking color palette of dick in all of their holes.

sepelion said:
He's an ethnocentrist, which means he advocates against multiculturalism. He doesn't advocate white supremacy. If an Indian feels at home among Indians, he's an ethnocentrist.

Why don't you call Chinese people in China "Chinese Nationalists"? The programs and government in China has programs predominantly for Chinese people. It's only when it's whites that want their own space that it's the pinnacle of evil.

We know why: because you're all fucking racist. So get past it. Everyone prefers those like them. Or are you going to tell me that when you go downtown in a major American city, the blacks are usually hanging out with whites in multicultural packs listening to New Age Yanni shit music?

No, that only happens on Netflix.

Devlin and people like him aren't about hating or exterminating other races. Fucks like you push that narrative. It's about everyone having their own space.

As an European I honestly couldn't care less about his political agenda. The reason I said unfortunately he's attached to the alt right is because I think he wrote a nice academic paper that contained a lot of truth and deserves to be discussed further. But that won't happen considering his political background and the left leaning academic institution in the USA. So i hope some less vulnerable, politically harder to grasp and highly decorated researcher like Jordan B. Peterson speaks up in this regard.

TRP went to shit a long time ago

The truth is everything to be said about the subject has been said, so the older members have left and most of the community are suckers

The red pill: cuckolds

NegroKing said:

Sadly, he's some white nationalist dude mainly concerned about fertility rates, supporting a "birthing war" between different races and criticizing white women for not being racist ENOUGH. 

Nevertheless, many of the things he generally says about the relationship between men and women are spot on and something non-right wingers should learn from, so we don't leave this important topic to alt-reich and Jihadis. 

A while ago, he was also featured in an article about how the alt-right doesn't quite know what to do with its female "members", and how female members and female-friendly figures push-back against figures such as him, wanting a more inclusive movement: 

The Alt-Right Doesn’t Know What to Do With White Women 
F. Roger Devlin is the leading voice of far-right gender politics. But he's facing pushback from a new group of white nationalist women. BY HANNAH GAIS

The question that’s arising is what will become of the tension between a need for female involvement in the far-right, as asserted by James, and the ideas pushed by the alt-right’s more aggressively sexist figures such as Devlin. The answer rests largely on what becomes of the ties between the alt-right and the men’s rights movement, two amorphous and symbiotic sectors that have enjoyed increasing power and notoriety in the age of Trump. The MRA-to-white nationalist pipeline is well-documented—people who become intrigued by one ideology frequently become devotees of the other. But different strains of the far right have different visions, and their ambitions can clash.
http://archive.is/eS5SL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back