Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious TRP is an utterly useless sub aside from comedic value

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
What does it actually accomplish? All it does is supposedly teach men how to "become alphas" and fuck dumb sluts. It fails even on that account because its advice is bluepilled garbage that will help only a minority of men. It never addresses how to solve the issues of hypergamy and the overall decay of society. It seems like their goal is to simply ride out the wave rather than actually do anything to change the current status quo.

It works great for normie guys. Not subhumans.

TheRe(tar)dpill, besides it's completely filled with LARPers and they stage all their videos lmao

Agreed, also Red Pill seems to try to make males adapt to the current system instead of changing the system itself.

It would work for white volcels on here but for everyone else no

Some of the basic concepts might work for guys who have some experience with girls but for aspie retards like myself, it'll only lead to embarassment.

well its specifically catered towards helping guys get laid. thats what it sets out to do. its not designed to change anything in society. at least they admit the true nature of society and femoids unlike the retarded bluepillers though.

its only good for coping volcel normies, thats all

This is suicidefuel for me lol, I can't even tell normies I'm arab because I look curry. Fuck life
Do you live in America? If you do you probably can cause Americunts don't know what Arabs look like. They think they look curry.

Do you live in America? If you do you probably can cause Americunts don't know what Arabs look like. They think they look curry.

I always do but they look at me like they know I'm lying, fucking cunts. Roasties treat me like a terrorist, lol at being ethnic.

Yup, TRP works for 5+ men

A 5- attempting TRP will just be seen as a nasty weirdo and will end up in jail

Agreed, also Red Pill seems to try to make males adapt to the current system instead of changing the system itself.
That's my biggest beef with TRP, it just upholds female domination

That TRP sub is teeming with curries, which is more than enough to prove it's bullshitness.