Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TRP fights back, this is how they want to make us shut forever

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/7nxz2t/for_the_incels_the_only_post_you_need_so_you_can/

The same 30 page long garbage arguments from a TRP/PUA moron, not enough time to read the whole crap. Will try to debunk/counter-argue each and every point in the future sometime.

chudur-budur said:
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/7nxz2t/for_the_incels_the_only_post_you_need_so_you_can/

The same 30 page long  garbage arguments from a TRP/PUA moron, not enough time to read the whole crap. Will try to debunk/counter-argue each and every point in the future sometime.

Don't do it on r/trp. I remember them having a no black pill rule, so they'll delete it.

If you think you are this person, you probably are not.

So if you are asian just imagine being white.

If legitimately, you can not change, any part of you, at all, and you're still horrendous, fine you win. You are the 1%.

Im ugly and unless I subject myself to numerous expensive, time consuming and invasive procedures I wont look normal. This is a FACT. I just refuted the whole post.

LeagueEuW said:
Don't do it on r/trp. I remember them having a no black pill rule, so they'll delete it.

Kek, I know, if they choose to stay morons let them be. Let them try and suffer for couple of years soon you will find them posting here one by one. TRP/PUA is the first step of being blackpilled.

The redpill is a gateway to the blackpill,we shouldn't make fun of our future brothers.Let them cope while they can.

chudur-budur said:
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Meet Casey Neistat[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]He's extremely unattractive, in shape, runs beta game and has an attractive (pick your own HB at or above HB5) woman who has chosen him to father a child with her.[/font]

Are they fucking retarded? Casey Neistat is a millionaire with status, its been proven women are attracted to wealth + status of a man 4 times more then men, jesus the cope is too much, TRP only works for 6+/10 men, no gym can fix an ugly eye region or recessed chin, fucking LOL @ these coping retards

chudur-budur said:
Kek, I know, if they choose to stay morons let them be. Let them try and suffer for couple of years soon you will find them posting here one by one. TRP/PUA is the first step of being blackpilled.

True dat. Had my TRP phase last year. Cringe as fuck to look back on  :sick:

non_factor said:
The redpill is a gateway to the blackpill,we shouldn't make fun of our future brothers.Let them cope while they can.

Yup, let them cope in peace.

LeagueEuW said:
True dat. Had my TRP phase last year. Cringe as fuck to look back on  :sick:

Kek, enlightenment.

iiiTeMpeR said:
Are they fucking retarded? Casey Neistat is a millionaire with status, its been proven women are attracted to wealth + status of a man 4 times more then men, jesus the cope is too much, TRP only works for 6+/10 men, no gym can fix an ugly eye region or recessed chin, fucking LOL @ these coping retards

Plot twist, professionally, most TRPer are actually completely fucked up, looks like that OP is doing some sort of shitty sales job. Well, you can't become a google engineer if you waste all of your time on lifting and grooming. Also the average length of their posts (30 pages min.) proves the point. Their self proclaimed alpha male /u/GayLubeOil basically pays his bills by PUA scamming.

i got banned from TRP for posting that PUA is snake oil
i can't even post there anymore

theoldnick said:

Same, back in september I posted something there saying "maybe you're all still virgins not because of how 'alpha' you are, but because of how ugly you are", I got downvoted to oblivion with several pms calling me a "fucking loser" and got banned within 10 minutes, crazy how far people will go to hide from the truth.

PUA and most of TRP is the dumbest thing ever. It's basically just failed normans and normiefags being coaxed into thinking that they can learn from someone, who knows how to 'charm' girls for one night. They eventually all get stuck in that style of thinking, over analyzing everything a girl does or doesn't do, which essentially ends up really giving all the power to the girl.

It's just way for 'beta' losers to feel 'alpha' in their head, when they're really not and when nothing in their sex life has actually changed. Dumb sad fucks.

iiiTeMpeR said:
chudur-budur said:
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]He's extremely unattractive, in shape, runs beta game and has an attractive (pick your own HB at or above HB5) woman who has chosen him to father a child with her.[/font]
Are they fucking retarded? Casey Neistat is a millionaire with status, its been proven women are attracted to wealth + status of a man 4 times more then men, jesus the cope is too much, TRP only works for 6+/10 men, no gym can fix an ugly eye region or recessed chin, fucking LOL @ these coping retards

Casey Neistat is literally one of the least attractive people I've ever seen.
Does he really get chicks?

Dry Spell said:
iiiTeMpeR said:
chudur-budur said:
Are they fucking retarded? Casey Neistat is a millionaire with status, its been proven women are attracted to wealth + status of a man 4 times more then men, jesus the cope is too much, TRP only works for 6+/10 men, no gym can fix an ugly eye region or recessed chin, fucking LOL @ these coping retards

He's a millionaire, what do you think?

TL;DR This is his advice without the incoherent rambling.

- Get a sales job to be less awkward around women
- Hit the gym
- Casey Neistat something something
- Hire hookers to teach you sex
- Pretend to be a bluepill simp and fuck post wall girls who are looking for betabux
- Wear a condom [or get a vasectomy tbh, you can freeze your jizz if you want]
- Pretend you are falling in love with them, maybe you are for real
- Dump them if they press you to marry them or move in together, but in a way that they won't file false rape or assault charges

Basically he is recommending fake betabux game.

BlackPillDealer said:

- Hit the gym

This is useful. Gonna fuck my first hooker soon for that reason.

"If you think you are ugly, you are not" ???????? ???/ ??/ ??/ ??/ ???????????????

He unironically labels casey neistat "extremely unattractive"

Pure fucking cope, we need to blackpill them into oblivion.

Dry Spell said:

No, he doesn't get chicks like a consistent thing. He's married, has been for a long time.

theoldnick said:

So fucked up.

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"Getting in shape, dressing well and picking up a sales job so you can learn how to talk to people will get you laid, most of the time."[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Yeah. Maybe if you're willing to be cucked or drained of your credit card.
[/font]

These guys are delusional there's no difference between them and blue pillers. They actually think that what you think about yourself matters to women

BlackPillDealer said:

- Hit the gym
- Pretend to be a bluepill simp and fuck post wall girls who are looking for betabux
- Dump them if they press you to marry them or move in together, but in a way that they won't file false rape or assault charges

solid summary. I noticed the post in the morning and while its written in winding way imo its very good post, one of the best if not the best posts for incels on trp.

Say what you will, the OP numerous times states not everyone can be chad "spinning plates" which is already infinitely more honest than all the "just lift!" and "just be alpha!" unproductive bs trp usually produces.

And his advice to basically fake bb is prob the best an incel can get, its basically the reverse strategy of females who lead on orbiters into thinking they will fuck them if they stick around for just a little longer. Of course it never comes to the "fucking" part, just like according to this advice it will never come to the "moving in together" or god forbid "marry" part.

Why can't they post studies showing Confidence/game/PUA has appreciable effects on dating outcomes? Why is it always anecdotes and stories? Probably because the foundation of TRP is as flimsy as a kitkat bar

Mahlo said:
Why can't they post studies showing Confidence/game/PUA has appreciable effects on dating outcomes? Why is it always anecdotes and stories? Probably because the foundation of TRP is as flimsy as a kitkat bar

yup, extraordinary claim needs extraordinary proofs, they should show some stats, real numbers.

non_factor said:

BlackPillDealer said:
This.

And it's not the worst advice for getting sex, but I have no interest in being that.

These people really can not accept that to TRP work you need to be at least an average normie.

They have no ideia what is to be in a 3/10 body...

BlackPillDealer said:
- Hit the gym

I've never seen TRP so well summed up.

He admit to using hookers AHAHAHAHAHAH

So now top tier Red Pill posts are brambling lists of poorly-written platitudes? Lul, they ban concern trolling for a reason, TRP is even more shit than ever. What next, a stickied endorsed contributer post saying "Just be confident"? Wooooah, that's totally not something a Blue Piller would say!

tldr; just lift brah

trp are coping so hard its funny

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back