Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Troon beats the living shit out of foid a the faglympics. Foid quit after her face got smashed

Why are women even competing in physically violent sports in the first place.

Trans women are women and they deserve to compete among women and be allowed in women’s restrooms.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

People get pummeled to hell and back in those types of sports for decades = Normies sleep

A tranny does that to a precious foid = Total outrage

Mofos really think they are subtle with what their actual problems with the situation are and that no one will see how artificial this outrage is:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Trans women are women and they deserve to compete among women and be allowed in women’s restrooms.

Couples Therapy Culture GIF

Wtf I love trans rights now

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

People get pummeled to hell and back in those types of sports for decades = Normies sleep

A tranny does that to a precious foid = Total outrage

Mofos really think they are subtle with what their actual problems with the situation are and that no one will see how artificial this outrage is:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.
TBF an athlete QUITing after 1 or 2 punches thrown in amateur boxing (protective headgear) is very rare.

Wtf i support trans rights to beat the fuck out of foids

but the feminists on twitter told me we were either and we have no biological differences!

is khelif actually trans tho

After a quick search it says that this nafri foid (not a troon) has already been controversial for some time just cause she has very high testosterone for a woman. So if we break this down, it's women discriminating against an ACTUAL BIO WOMAN just cause of some physiological factor. Wow this is truly pathetic. Who the fuck are they to talk about equality/gender flexibility in competition etc when they can't even figure shit out between bio foids lmao.

Well deserved

They both mog me out.

B-b-but she has high testosterone !

Lmao i'm surprised this is even a thing, only women can be this vile and stupid :feelshaha:she's just born a woman deal with it ffs. It's like Tyson complaining that Hollyfield was born taller than him. What a bunch of bullshit. Fragile huwhite european princess got beat by high-t nafri foid ? DEAL WITH IT YOU WHITE FAGGOTS :feelshaha:

After a quick search it says that this nafri foid (not a troon) has already been controversial for some time just cause she has very high testosterone for a woman. So if we break this down, it's women discriminating against an ACTUAL BIO WOMAN just cause of some physiological factor. Wow this is truly pathetic. Who the fuck are they to talk about equality/gender flexibility in competition etc when they can't even figure shit out between bio foids lmao.
Jfl at TERFs, just jfl at TERFs at this point lmao:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

B-b-but she has high testosterone !

Lmao i'm surprised this is even a thing, only women can be this vile and stupid :feelshaha:she's just born a woman deal with it ffs. It's like Tyson complaining that Hollyfield was born taller than him. What a bunch of bullshit. Fragile huwhite european princess got beat by high-t nafri foid ? DEAL WITH IT YOU WHITE FAGGOTS :feelshaha:
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

They even called her a little girl ffs:feelskek::feelskek:.

View: https://x.com/GrageDustin/status/1819013648729149805#m

BASED

WE NEED MORE TOONS BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF FOIDS
No homo I would pay money to watch a troon mop the floor with a bunch of foids. Actually I love it when they allowe 1 man vs two women to compete in MMA. It is hilarious to see these stupid weak foids get absolutely deleted. Mind you they are always putting up a show so reality is far more brutal than they show it.

:feelskek: Just as i thought, this hysteria is rooted in fem worship but In this case specifically, white fem worship, as she was pummeled by an algerian foid. That's why i bring white people in. I know cuckservatives/rightoids mind reflexes to a tee.

The scumbags behind these tweets should remove them as they are simply lying about that woman but they will never do it. The internet is such a cesspool

LMFAO, even with headgear this foid got BTFOed so bad. The troon is on testosterone reducers too, so it's probably weaker than 90% of men, yet still BTFOs this foid with ease.

View: https://twitter.com/WomenReadWomen/status/1818997914368410016

Gigabased. Now this is real entertainment. They should make all the Olympic sports like this where foids get BTFOd by the disgusting trannoids they protested and advocated for years to get in. They fucking DESERVE to get beaten in sports like this.

The only good thing about this Olympics. This whore probably voted left her entire life :lul::lul:

View: https://x.com/Riley_Gaines_/status/1818979704319156500

Oh look even this bloody cunt (maybe the most followed/outspoken on the subject) hopped on the train.

Look at the photo. The italian foid has feminine/neotenic features and is quite pretty. The algerian is clearly not, she's the ultimate tomboy. Which probably, immediately, taps into that stupid simp tradcon imaginary and excite the internet hordes. Which makes me think of something. Let's see how this unfolds and see what the mediocre collective mind has to say. If these tradcons/terfs persist despite acknowledging that the algerian foid is a bio foid, then it would mean that even these right wing essentialists are just as dumb as their opposition, uncapable to be objective. It would also reveal how typical right wing philogyny (acknowledging that women are the weaker but fairer sex, etc) is purely based on superficial stuff like appearance. I mean it's just mindblowing to see legions of Twatter normies denying womanhood to someone born with a pussy ! :feelskek: How is that less absurd than leftards endorsing axe wound pussies or fake penises ? :lul::lul::lul:

A 5"2 ricecel starving on Chinese farms can beat the most proficient female fighter in the world

Look at the photo. The italian foid has feminine/neotenic features and is quite pretty. The algerian is clearly not, she's the ultimate tomboy. Which probably, immediately, taps into that stupid simp tradcon imaginary and excite the internet hordes. Which makes me think of something. Let's see how this unfolds and see what the mediocre collective mind has to say. If these tradcons/terfs persist despite acknowledging that the algerian foid is a bio foid, then it would mean that even these right wing essentialists are just as dumb as their opposition, uncapable to be objective.:lul:
yea, obviously they are

this is just a convenient talking-point to trigger them, so that they get outraged and start chudding out about how the west has fallen

rightwingers don't want to know what's going on, they just want a primitive emotional reaction based on their simp cuckservative politics. same reason why things like Q get mileage with them, or why they worship mid foid grifters

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

such lifefuel

Damn, that gymceling has really paid off for you @OwariDa

yea, obviously they are

this is just a convenient talking-point to trigger them, so that they get outraged and start chudding out about how the west has fallen

rightwingers don't want to know what's going on, they just want a primitive emotional reaction based on their simp cuckservative politics. same reason why things like Q get mileage with them, or why they worship mid foid grifters
It's so pathetic. They are howling with the wolves (JK Rowling, that stupid bitch, is on it). Rightoid's destiny is to be ideologically fooled and abused by leftards.

Just see how this can unfold.

According to some article this blonde foid is her next opponent. Given that this algerian foid won 9 combats and lost 5 (to bio women, which proves that her supposed big advantage isn't that great but hey let's just ignore that completely...), it would be nothing out of the ordinary if she lost the next one. How will it be framed on social media if it happens ?

THE SEXY WHITE WOMAN BEAT A MAN, WOOOW, AND SHE SAVES TRAD VALUES AT THE SAME TIME ! :soy: YOU GO, GIRL ! :soy:

Which is de facto some sort of fucking weird, conservative-feminism that rightoids will not be able to escape :feelskek:

THE SEXY WHITE WOMAN BEAT A MAN, WOOOW, AND SHE SAVES TRAD VALUES AT THE SAME TIME ! :soy: YOU GO, GIRL ! :soy:

Which is de facto some sort of fucking weird, conservative-feminism that rightoids will not be able to escape :feelskek:
jfl so true

cuckservatives are such pathetic coomer simps, they're almost as degen as the left

jfl so true

cuckservatives are such pathetic coomer simps, they're almost as degen as the left
Yep. No point in politics nowadays, this world is just dead, a dead end, i don't sympathize with any worldview at all now that doesn't ferociously touch on the fundamentals like foid retardation.

Yep. No point in politics nowadays, this world is just dead, a dead end, i don't sympathize with any worldview at all now that doesn't ferociously touch on the fundamentals like foid retardation.
high IQ

politics is pointless cope, society is hostile to us so we shouldn't be invested in its politics

both sides are just parts of the gynocracy

high IQ

politics is pointless cope, society is hostile to us so we shouldn't be invested in its politics

both sides are just parts of the gynocracy
:feelsokman: Only my incels bros and nothing else :feelsLSD::dab::feelsLightsaber:

Let's see how this unfolds and see what the mediocre collective mind has to say.
You know what boyos i just had a fight on another forum with white nationalists and yes, these retards, despite knowing very well that she was born with a pussy, still claim that she's pretty much a man, or at least some kind of monstruous anomaly, they're just straight up denying her femininity ! :feelshaha: I thought people were just misinformed about the algerian foid being trans, i cant see what goes on on Twitter cause i don't have an account on this digital cesspool but damn, we are reaching that point where pretty much everyone is retarded :feelshaha: so it appears terfs and rightoids do stand by what they said, i wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt but it's worse than i thought.

What goes around comes around, even for women. And I'm here to support it

You know what boyos i just had a fight on another forum with white nationalists and yes, these retards, despite knowing very well that she was born with a pussy, still claim that she's pretty much a man, or at least some kind of monstruous anomaly, they're just straight up denying her femininity ! :feelshaha: I thought people were just misinformed about the algerian foid being trans, i cant see what goes on on Twitter cause i don't have an account on this digital cesspool but damn, we are reaching that point where pretty much everyone is retarded :feelshaha: so it appears terfs and rightoids do stand by what they said, i wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt but it's worse than i thought.
tbf people here are mostly still running with the troon narrative too, I think the modern internet is just built for low attention-span retards tbh

Suicidefuel for dailywirecels

I usually don't like trannies but this is a W from them