Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Trolling tinder females with incels.me threads

LMAO @ the roommate thing

Holy shit I am dying of laughter

Positively adorable haha
Fuck I hate everything

Damn you used the term nice guy. That meme should die because she could have cornered you with telling you that you weren't exactly acting nice or that niceness doesn't entitle you to sex etc.
You should have said that women hate ugly, short and bald men for example.

Screenshot 20180525 054236

More rae female continued

Screenshot 20180525 054321

:feelstastyman:

This thread is hilarious holy shit :feelsohh::lul::lul::lul:

this thread should be archived.

Chad can literally say anything and still get messaged back ad infinitum.

What about if Chad is a fundamentalist street preaching hellfire Christian who is on tinder trying to look for a woman to be his submissive wife?

Just an idea...

What about if Chad is a fundamentalist street preaching hellfire Christian who is on tinder trying to look for a woman to be his submissive wife?

Just an idea...
his bio? thats actually a good idea.

He's from the south
Born and raised in Christian fundamentalist home
Doesn't like gays
In his 20s
Works as a carpenter with his family business...

These are gold hahahah

He's from the south
Born and raised in Christian fundamentalist home
Doesn't like gays
In his 20s
Works as a carpenter with his family business...
Ok how do I add that into it what you just said?

"Fundamentalist street preaching hellfire Christian who is on tinder trying to look for a woman to be his submissive wife?"

I need to make that believable

what the fuck xD
what is your tinder profile picture
also, MORE

Bitches are so full of crap. Hopefully more men will come to that realization once for all so roasties would be stop being pedestalized just for having a hole between their legs.

Ok how do I add that into it what you just said?

"Fundamentalist street preaching hellfire Christian who is on tinder trying to look for a woman to be his submissive wife?"

I need to make that believable

Um... "Man of God looking for his helpmate. 25, from (insert southern us state), carpenter..."

You mean like a headline? Or actual content of profile?

Um... "Man of God looking for his helpmate. 25, from (insert southern us state), carpenter..."

You mean like a headline? Or actual content of profile?
no i need an actually profile saying that to be believable.

Classic thread, sticky worthy.

Proof #12143242 of looks theory in action.

Chad doesn't even need to form coherent sentences, and women will >STILL< continue talking to him :lul:

i cant even get a reply with the funniest jokes

That cunt "Rae" (the one I hate the most) is pushing back against Cat's comments to convince herself that she's smart/independent/empowered/"not like other girls" who are easy... but keeps responding. Please make this slut drive 60 miles somewhere.

Dirty bitch was on chad's nuts texting back different times in a row.
Screen Shot 2018 05 25 at 105819 AM

Man, the world really bends to your will when you're good looking.
It doesn't matter what you say or do, someone will always have you back, usually a lot of people, but only if you're good looking.

This is the realization that led me to the black pill initially. It wasn't my lack of any female intimacy, but the fact that you can very clearly see that good looking people experience a very different version of this world than you do. And it's not a result of some law of the universe or anything, other people, especially women are the ones who make this so.

That's what really gets to me, that humans actively make life shitty for unattractive people, and actively try to make life more enjoyable for those who are attractive. We're lower class people compared to them thanks to the halo effect, bonus points if you're ethnic and ugly.

Dirty bitch was on chad's nuts texting back different times in a row.
View attachment 16358
Yeah, the cunt had to make sure contact wasn't evaporating. Note also that foids don't have to worry about sending an obsequious message like "I hope you're having a good day". Any sub-chad knows that you run the risk of the whore rolling her eyes and dismissing you as a loser-orbiter if you send something like that.

Last edited:
lol this doesn't mean anything of course the girls are repulsed by this autism but since you are using pics of a male model it doesn't matter. AWALT and Blackpill101.

This doesn't prove anything tbh

Last edited:
Chats like this makes me hate women. We could never get away with any of this if we said it ourselves. We will probably get called retarded than blocked afterwards. I also love how they respond the next day to try and get on with the "model" you're using.

@SergeantIncel please archieve this thread.
:feelzez:

Note also that foids don't have to worry about sending an obsequious message like "I hope you're having a good day". Any sub-chad knows that you run of the risk of the whore rolling her eyes and dismissing you as a loser-orbiter if you send something like that.
If a man is subchad and says "have a nice day" he's definitely fucked. Bitches on the other hand can text 20 times in a row and be seen as just hilarious feisty women.

Man, the world really bends to your will when you're good looking.
It doesn't matter what you say or do, someone will always have you back, usually a lot of people, but only if you're good looking.

This is the realization that led me to the black pill initially. It wasn't my lack of any female intimacy, but the fact that you can very clearly see that good looking people experience a very different version of this world than you do. And it's not a result of some law of the universe or anything, other people, especially women are the ones who make this so.

That's what really gets to me, that humans actively make life shitty for unattractive people, and actively try to make life more enjoyable for those who are attractive. We're lower class people compared to them thanks to the halo effect, bonus points if you're ethnic and ugly.
I don't really think the're some points for being ethnic, there are attractive people among any ethnicities, but some phenotypes naturally rarely produce attractive man.

I wonder how many showers and haircuts I need to be like this IRL

If a man is subchad and says "have a nice day" he's definitely fucked. Bitches on the other hand can text 20 times in a row and be seen as just hilarious feisty women.
Some bitches even put in their profile what your first message to her must look like for it to be considered...

Some bitches even put in their profile what your first message to her must look like for it to be considered...
But ofc chad can say whatever he wants and she'll still be down to drive 200 miles to fuck him.

Last edited:
Holy fuck, be a chad and act like a based truecel, "you are positively adorable", holy fucking kek.
Do some stuffs with street shitting, holy fucking fuck. Invite her to a street shitting session.

Halo effect at it's finest.

Try to make it sound realistic . Like "I believe in traditional values, am anti-homosexuality and in white nationalism. If you don't agree fuck off.

Then again I remember some pic of a nazi Chad getting plenty of matches so it wouldn't be surprising.