Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trolling POF "Feminist who wants Chivalry"

maynarde

maynarde

Banned
-
I had two plenty of fish profiles. One was for sincerely trying to meet an interesting athletic woman my age.
The second was for attempting to communicate with the women who wouldnt respond to a simple hello.

I left any woman who was friendly/polite alone or who said "im not attracted to you" or whatever.

1. CHAD second profile my age, same interests, education, but this guy was a 9 (being careful not to post
"model" type photos but rather just a regular dude who was listed as rich, tall, and athletic.

Suddenly, the 9 women who "blew me off" were all over Chad. Their proclomations of "not looking to hook up"
were waylaid into all kinds of suggestive talk. I bantered with them.

l should probably point out that anyone who contacted me i was extremely polite to, and talked to them
as long as they were interested (until the feminist hammer came down)

2. FEMINIST CHAD. Suddenly after having a full inbox for a few days, I changed Chads profile.

New Chad suddenly "disliked feminism, tattoos, and chicks riding harleys". Chad 2 also wrote to these
women "DO YOU IDENTIFY AS A FEMINIST" ???

The chicks were careful with their answers. "I agree with feminism but I WANT CHIVALRY". For a particular
bitch psycho that explained "i want a man who opens doors, changes tires, and protects me".

3. CHAD 2 responded to these women:

"If you want true equality then Im all for it, but sometimes you will have to change tires and carry the gun
because I AM A FEMINIST AND I DONT WANT TO OFFEND YOU.

4. ROFL. Now I "owned" all these bitches. To add insult to injury, with one girl who had originally
proclaimed that i was a racist who didnt want to date OUTSIDE MY RACE, i turned the tables.

I told her that actually I had been married to a black woman and began asking her if she ever dated a black guy.

She wouldnt answer but only proclaimed "i dont see skin color".

5. BUSTED. This last girl became the object of my trolling. I began to get pushy.

BUT HAVE YOU DATED A BLACK GUY YES OR NO????

In the end I told her i couldnt see her because "you are a racist" hahahahahahl

Last edited:
LOL that's genius.

I had not premeditated responding in that way to the chick who called me a "racist '

She was so damn annoying that i turned the whole thing around and pretended to be one of
those SJW "color blind" --fellows

And it went on. Suddenly i was highly experienced with dating outside my race

And i had to reject the bitch because SHE WAS THE RACIST

Lmfao that’s actually pretty genius fam :feelsgah: