Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trolling lookism is always funny...

DestroyedLife

DestroyedLife

Officer
★★★★
Dont you think so ? tbh

I only enjoy trolling places where Looks Theory is outright denied. Besides, simply composing a post on Lookism is a struggle due to the speed.

I only enjoy trolling places where Looks Theory is outright denied. Besides, simply composing a post on Lookism is a struggle due to the speed.

Ye, speed really sucks. But the admin is a fucking retard who never will fix anything.

Ye, speed really sucks. But the admin is a fucking retard who never will fix anything.

And that’s why I came here. I’m not going to Notepad to compose a topic or post ffs.

Daily reminder that they censored our website.

What is that? Sorry, catching up with the terms. Is it a forum?

Lol their server is so slow.

It's impossible to troll there. The site is too much of a edgy garbage dump that anything you say will just blend in

But you're from lookism

Lookism is way too fkin slow due to their admin mining cryptos.
Also they only circlejerk about Malemodels and make race A vs race B threads.
Lastly they take the BBC theory srsly KEK.

Lookism is way too fkin slow due to their admin mining cryptos.
Also they only circlejerk about Malemodels and make race A vs race B threads.
Lastly they take the BBC theory srsly KEK.

They troll themselves by being that retarded.

I just ignore lookism at this point

But you're from lookism

I was banned, so i dont see myself as part of the community anymore. Just creating alts for shitposting and trolling. tbh

Daily reminder that they censored our website.
They censor all competitor websites. They censored sluthate and looksmax too. You can't even type "sluthate" without getting "****" because it automatically changes it to asterisks. It also changes to asterisks when you type in links from any of the "competitor" sites.

They censor all competitor websites. They censored sluthate and looksmax too. You can't even type "sluthate" without getting "****" because it automatically changes it to asterisks. It also changes to asterisks when you type in links from any of the "competitor" sites.
Kek, I found that out when I told gambler to come back to incels.is.

Lookism was pretty good in 2015 to mid 2016 after that it got shit