Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trolled FHO on r/gonewild and triggered white knight. My day is complete now.

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
https://imgur.com/a/O3kUE

zoom in for better quality

Good work brother we need to do stuff like this more often.

How pathetic can a male be? What does he hope to gain by validating her?

You can block people on reddit?

God, what a pathetic white knight cuckold.

It's like with these guys who start sentences with "A real man..."
"A real man" has become a euphemism for a cucked mangina white knight.
They are so neutered that they've feminists decide what "a real man" likes. "Real men" like "curvy" (=fat), "mature" (=old) characters who have their own mind (=are nasty bitches and cunts).

Same with their fucking pedo hysteria. They've convinced themselves that not wanting some fat old hag with roastbeef waving through the air is already a pedo red flag.

incelman said:
How pathetic can a male be? What does he hope to gain by validating her?

exactly, it's ingraned beta behaviour, subconsciously thinking that it somehow improves his chances with this female or other ones, if he kisses her ass all the time.

dr-problematic said:

LMAO her meat canyon looks like a spider mouth. Disgusting whiteknights protecting femoids of course. Who would have thought :rolleyes: I upvoted your comment.

good work man. kek

I did this before and got banned. Exposing their daddy issues rustled some jimmies.

Most men like bigger labia 

incredulous.gif

dr-problematic said:
exactly, it's ingraned beta behaviour, subconsciously thinking that it somehow improves his chances with this female or other ones, if he kisses her ass all the time.

Just lol at guys like him. If he wasn't bluepilled he would be here.

Fucking roastie deleted the comment

dr-problematic said:

Norman cucks everywhere on that shithole, validating that fucking whore disgusting.

I almost feel sorry for the guy, you can tell how desperate he is for her approval. He thinks that if he compliments and validates her, he might have a chance.

At least we know better.

Holy shit, look at the white knight cuck jumping to the rescue

good work. 

the reddit community is pathetic.

So triggered over one comment. This just proves that she seeks validation and not criticism at all.
COMPLIMENT ME OR I WILL BLOCK YOU !!!!!!!!

Weed said:
So triggered over one comment. This just proves that she seeks validation and not criticism at all.
COMPLIMENT ME OR I WILL BLOCK YOU !!!!!!!!

So true they always only want validation never criticism thats how women are.

Do you really think you got to her? She probably was ticked off for a couple seconds before she remembered she has a legion of thirsty betas giving her endless validation.

>Constantly makes fun of men for having tiny penises -- something out of their control

>Sperges when someone makes fun of her vagina -- something in her control

Kek, okay roastie, stay toastie.

i got banned in that sub, because of it, haha

triggered badly

>(reference from comedy Big Mouth)
ahahahahaha imagine being this much of a pathetic faggot in denial, fucking apex kek

justforlulzandkeks said:
>(reference from comedy Big Mouth)
ahahahahaha imagine being this much of a pathetic faggot in denial, fucking apex kek
>explaining your own jokes to a gonewild whore in 2k17, who doesnt give a single fuck about his existence

kek, look how easily people like them get triggered when we go through 1000x worse shit every second of our lives.

alsalsk said:
kek, look how easily people like them get triggered when we go through 1000x worse shit every second of our lives.

point is because they never receive bad comments, im sure she will remember this one for a while, when touching her vag, shell be thinking how gross it is

Most guys like bigger labia? Where do normalfags get this shit? Does being a normalfag require such mental gymnastics?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back