Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Trivial] If you are a Chad, you can go your entire life thinking looks DON'T matter and all of your success was due to hard work

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
Why isn't this obvious to more people? You especially see normies taking dating advice from chads and then wondering why they aren't getting the same results.

"Just work harder man"
Prime Example:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hr1wx8hPnc

The irony. This guy is no chad, but its obvious he doesn't realize the first thing about incels. (By the way, if you make a comment that offends him, he will actually make a video response to it - see his latest videos). JFL.

I remember seeing on another thread that you're more likely to believe the world is unfair when you're less good looking and have truecel experiences, while you think of the world as fair more often when you're good looking, and don't face those same problems

I remember seeing on another thread that you're more likely to believe the world is unfair when you're less good looking and have truecel experiences, while you think of the world as fair more often when you're good looking, and don't face those same problems
this, explains the just world fallacy perfectly

Chad thought his personality is what got him laid 1,000,000,000,000 times.
:feelshaha:

Tee hee just be yourself tee hee

This is 100% true. Chads have told me to get a better personality many times. They dont seem to get that my personality just doesnt have enough bone mass

i am honestly confused.Does he think he is going to statusmaxx by doing videos on incels or does he(can't believe i am saying this) actually want to "help" people?