Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Triggering protestcucks n shiet, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
I know we often think it’s a meme of yesteryear, but there actually are many protestant christcucks who still believe Catholics are damned n shiet, mang.

I’ve met plenty within the past decade alone due to my past as a protestcuck, myself. Anyway, for some of these :feelsclown:s, it aint even enough that you’re a christcuck unless you subscribe to their theology in particular, mang

Therefore, im also gonna put on catholic bling to troll reactions outta their so-called loving asses, mang:feelsEhh::feelshaha:

Them fags are some of the worst hypocrites ever when they tell you, “you’re going hell n shiet, need to repent, calling you sinner, etc etc…” because of what they call love n shiet, mang:feelskek:

I know we often think it’s a meme of yesteryear, but there actually are many protestant christcucks who still believe Catholics are damned n shiet, mang.

I’ve met plenty within the past decade alone due to my past as a protestcuck, myself. Anyway, for some of these :feelsclown:s, it aint even enough that you’re a christcuck unless you subscribe to their theology in particular, mang

Therefore, im also gonna put on catholic bling to troll reactions outta their so-called loving asses, mang:feelsEhh::feelshaha:

Them fags are some of the worst hypocrites ever when they tell you, “you’re going hell n shiet, need to repent, calling you sinner, etc etc…” because of what they call love n shiet, mang:feelskek:
As far as I know, the commonest belief among protestants when it comes to salvation is that believing in Jesus and his commandmends (and the bible obviously) is enough to be saved, so Orthodox/Catholic Christians would be saved.

As far as I know, the commonest belief among protestants when it comes to salvation is that believing in Jesus and his commandmends (and the bible obviously) is enough to be saved, so Orthodox/Catholic Christians would be saved.
There are some good ones too ofc, but ive heard quite a few who’ve called catholics heretics n shiet due to what they have misconceptions of, and right away, i recall one literally saying, “i dont consider catholics Christian,” chico :feelshaha:

There are some good ones too ofc, but ive heard quite a few who’ve called catholics heretics n shiet due to what they have misconceptions of, and right away, i recall one literally saying, “i dont consider catholics Christian,” chico :feelshaha:
Imagine believing that Catholics aren't Christian :feelskek:

Imagine believing that Catholics aren't Christian :feelskek:
That line of thinking is more common than you might like to think among Protestant circles n shiet, mang :feelskek::feelstastyman:

That line of thinking is more common than you might like to think among Protestant circles n shiet, mang :feelskek::feelstastyman:
Unfortunately, I've heard it too. There was one guy who said (in a video) "Christians and Catholics know morality" (one of his quotes).
When I heard that, my reaction was just pure, unadulterated
Batman Facepalm GIF by WE tv

Unfortunately, I've heard it too. There was one guy who said (in a video) "Christians and Catholics know morality" (one of his quotes).
When I heard that, my reaction was just pure, unadulterated
Batman Facepalm GIF by WE tv
My point exactly, mang