Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TRIGGER WARNING: Extreme weakness

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

His name's Air Bud, and he's shredding our defense
★★★★★
Screenshot 20210930 133902 Chrome

This post wasn't covered, and given a trigger warning, because of the foid's explicit threat to kill the incel.

This post was covered and came with a trigger warning, because of the implication of rape.

In this.

Imagine being this weak. How would these people cope, if something really hard ever happened to them? Like... you know.... realizing you were unlovable and doomed to be alone forever?

These people would probably faint and die on the spot from the general horribleness of it all.

IMAGINE FUCKING BROWSING REDDIT LET ALONE IT LMAO.
In all seriousness tho. They are retarded stop posting about them.

Stop posting about IT

i dont get it but yes extreme weakness

1. Guns go in a holster, not in a pocket. Even compact handguns are often too bulky for a simple pocket, not to mention the risk of negligible discharge.
2. The rounds go into the magazine, and the magazine goes into the gun. The rounds don't go in your pocket.
This foid would sooner shoot her own tits off than get a hole into me if I'd ever execute a rugby tackle on her in GTA Online.

1. Guns go in a holster, not in a pocket. Even compact handguns are often too bulky for a simple pocket, not to mention the risk of negligible discharge.
2. The rounds go into the magazine, and the magazine goes into the gun. The rounds don't go in your pocket.
This foid would sooner shoot her own tits off than get a hole into me if I'd ever execute a rugby tackle on her in GTA Online.
Girl's pants don't even have pockets if I recall correctly, and if they do they're usually really small and hard to access.

Hey, feeling happy I'm not one of those people is one of the best copes I have. Don't knock it.
Keep posting. When they get angry enough they start saying blackpilling things themselves.