Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tried using bumble again

Suicidal Schizoid

Suicidal Schizoid

Artificial Intellectual
★★
I have it downloaded still, it was put on offline mode for months
I turned dating mode on today
got 1 like
guess who ?
a fat autistic foid with an ugly face
she has disability rights on her profile as well as neurodivergent rights
her first message is about my favorite movie that changed my life or perspective on things (as if a movie can do that to me lol)
yeah guys, i'm totally fucking or LTRing her (cope)
fucking kill me

I know niggas will say fakecel, but this is not gonna go anywhere even if I try
watch me answer her dumb question and get ignored or get unmatched in 5 days max

Not sure why people who are sub7 use dating apps

Not sure why people who are sub7 use dating apps
I'm low inhibition and don't care so I'm trying
if I score just a date I'll end up doing some funny shit like leaving her with a bill
Nothing to lose situation for me

I don't even want to try dating apps because I live in a small town and half the people on there will probably know me

I know niggas will say fakecel, but this is not gonna go anywhere even if I try
watch me answer her dumb question and get ignored or get unmatched in 5 days max
Nah, brother. You mog the hell out of me if you got one like but that doesn't mean much really. Good for you I guess, you're one step closer than me to ascending.

Anyhow my personal experience with Bumble was the polar opposite... I used that whisper function (when they have a question in their profile and you can give an answer) and like only on foid replied with cool. I gave her two other messages asking her some shit and I got ghosted. IDK since then I have basically given up on online dating. Foids can not or don't want to talk on these apps.

Rizz her up and ascend. Don't be picky because there's literally 0 options. Wish you luck.

Rizz her up and ascend. Don't be picky because there's literally 0 options. Wish you luck.
I don't have rizz I'm retarded
she's 19 and virgin probably, no chance of her losing virginity to an uggo like me

1 match?? You mog us to oblivion

Nah, brother. You mog the hell out of me if you got one like but that doesn't mean much really. Good for you I guess, you're one step closer than me to ascending.

Anyhow my personal experience with Bumble was the polar opposite... I used that whisper function (when they have a question in their profile and you can give an answer) and like only on foid replied with cool. I gave her two other messages asking her some shit and I got ghosted. IDK since then I have basically given up on online dating. Foids can not or don't want to talk on these apps.
it goes nowhere for me either
doesn't matter what I do or say I get ignored after couple of messages
I never got 1 date from a dating app and I've used them for years

How would I rizz her
seriously
I don't even mind ascending with someone like her but I don't think it'll happen I'm pretty sure

real Its always the ugly foids
not just ugly but also a literal AUTISt and fat AS FUCK too
but these fags will pretend that they get 0 likes on dating apps
what a cope
anyone gets likes
the point is it goes nowhere

not just ugly but also a literal AUTISt and fat AS FUCK too
but these fags will pretend that they get 0 likes on dating apps
what a cope
anyone gets likes
the point is it goes nowhere
yeah I use other dating apps and ur bound to atleast have 1 match

How would I rizz her
seriously
I don't even mind ascending with someone like her but I don't think it'll happen I'm pretty sure
If her first question is about movies it probably means she likes them. Try asking her what her favorite genre and movies are and see what will she say.

If her first question is about movies it probably means she likes them. Try asking her what her favorite genre and movies are and see what will she say.
I don't have an answer for her stupid ass question (who tf gets their views changed from a movie jfl)

I will but anyway will update

wanna bet I'm gonna get nothing out of this

Not true for a gazillion of people here
cope if you put a profile you get 1 like and its an ugly chick and if you match she ignores you anyway
that's the dating experience for incels

give it a chance bro
keep us updated

btw the irony of a fat as fuck chick matching with an anorexic 55 kg guy

I don't even want to try dating apps because I live in a small town and half the people on there will probably know me
I live in a small town too and put my school which I go to, I just lowkey dgaf anymore and will try anything to get something with women

I don't have an answer for her stupid ass question (who tf gets their views changed from a movie jfl)

I will but anyway will update

wanna bet I'm gonna get nothing out of this
Say it's Mr. Nobody, Reqiem for a dream or Melancholia

Heres some of the guys that Swipe my CatStacy
Screenshot20240628 141819
Screenshot20240628 184627
Screenshot20240628 143220
Screenshot20240628 145641

And my Man David here has a PhD and is a multi millionaire

Screenshot20240628 142634

CAN YOU COMPETE?

@wastedcodeine @Mecoja @Ron.Belgrade @FakeFakecel @TheJester @InceldianWarrior @Fevet @Nanoventor @Nagger @Cobscell @satima @SupremeAutist @NeverGetUp36
Guess what happened guys ?
2 messages or so of back and forth and now I'm ghosted
She also laughed at my attempts 'hahahaha I don't think so'
I actually feel disgusting for trying with a chick who I find ugly as fuck, nothing feminine about her (maybe the fat tits and ass) but she literally is a human embodiment of Fiona (shrek's wife) in my head
I feel gross that once again a foid got that dopamine of confidence and attention from me despite not deserving it at all
I wasn't a simp but you get the idea
burn my body at the stake, fucking kill me

@wastedcodeine @Mecoja @Ron.Belgrade @FakeFakecel @TheJester @InceldianWarrior @Fevet @Nanoventor @Nagger @Cobscell @satima @SupremeAutist @NeverGetUp36
I actually feel disgusting for trying with a chick who I find ugly as fuck, nothing feminine about her (maybe the fat tits and ass) but she literally is a human embodiment of Fiona (shrek's wife) in my head
I feel gross that once again a foid got that dopamine of confidence and attention from me despite not deserving it at all
A lot of foids just use tinder for validation, that's probably what happened

brutal, sorry

A lot of foids just use tinder for validation, that's probably what happened
Yeah I'm familiar with their game
I'm just being low inhibition as fuck and trying everything

ugly as fuck, nothing feminine about her (maybe the fat tits and ass) but she literally is a human embodiment of Fiona (shrek's wife) in my head
Brutal man :feelsbadman:

No show pic:feelshehe:

Bumble is for people that are far too ugly for tinder from my experience.

Hope you learnt your lesson this time around

Bumble is for people that are far too ugly for tinder from my experience.
Not true, here girls use it to find better quality chads cause tinder is a shitshow
bumble has better rules and better profiles and better people overall
here where i live at least.