Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Tried to stalk former oneitis

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
So i was bored so i looked up her address online. Drove like 30 min to her house. Was a big waste of time. The structure of the neighborhood made it difficult to park and observe her house.

Also not sure if anyone was even home. Some lights were on but that doesn’t mean anything. Didn’t see anyone there. I did get out of my car and walk around with a jacket on and hat pulled down low.

Not sure what I was expecting. Thought I would see her and her perfect family to anger me and give me motivation. Anyway won’t be doing that again, at least not her. Maybe a future crush tho..

I tried to find department store girl again today but no luck either.
sad shit man.

Low Inhib TBH

seems like good cope ngl

Why did you not ring the doorbell?

Amateur hour tbh... You should have already known if she was home. And so what if finding a good spot to watch is hard? Be resourceful.
Also, fbi coming to knock at our your door shortly :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Why did you not ring the doorbell?
Lol I’m not low inhib. She would call the police most likely just for ringing the door bell and saying hello. Wouldn’t even have to do anything illegal, aside from being a sub 8 male.
Break inside
Nah i don’t do illegal shit.
I tried to find department store girl again today but no luck either.
sad shit man.
Is this department store girl documented in a thread.
Wish you were there with me bro.

Last edited:
Lol I’m not low inhib. She would call the police most likely just for ringing the door bell and saying hello. Wouldn’t even have to do anything illegal, aside from being a sub 8 male.

Nah i don’t do illegal shit.
You should've LARPed as a Jehovah's witness or some shit

I dont have oneitis tbh

cameras man they are everywhere

Low inhib mogs me tbh

cameras man they are everywhere
I thought about that but meh wasn’t doing anything remotely illegal. And won’t be back.

definitely not cucky at all

Lol so update on this, I’m currently typing this from jail...jk. But srs I checked google maps again and I’m pretty confident I was scoping out the wrong house (facepalm).

the irony is that the house that is/was hers I was actually parked much much closer to.:forcedsmile: But I think it was for sale so not even sure if it was occupied or not..

Stalks me. Ha! Ha! XD :p

Dis y u inkwell.

Still chasing after Carmella JFL.

Seems like a waste of gas but u do u man

tfu on her tbh
Thanks
Seems like a waste of gas but u do u man
I though about that but justified it by telling myself regardless of how things went I would stop at a restaurant I never been to and get a food cope. I got a big burrito from a Mexican drive thru. :feelsLSD:

Last edited: