Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I got approached by a girl

R

RollD20

Self-banned
-
At the department store she asked if I saw any resistance bands.

A dark blonde with a slight french accent I think.

I even found her again near the check out and asked if she found what she was looking for.

Last I saw her she was on her phone waiting in line behind.

I feel high after talking to a toilet.

Last edited:
At the department store she asked if I saw any resistance bands. I even found her again near the check out and asked if she found what she was looking for.

:chad::banhammer: bragger

dance time :)

based proud of you

not over there's hope :)

doesn’t matter unless she asked you out

Damn chaddyboy why brag tho

u fakin fuckcel gTfO. we dont need negrroes asdaedqaweqeasd liekjqeuae

mogs me cause Mastic gumcel

You should have asked her number

People always ask me where shit is when i walk through the store

did he actually play drums?
No clue, if he did it wasn't written down but it's probably a help with his mental disorders (Something to do)

Although weird how in his late schizophrenia he can still do stuff like that. Maybe he was and it became muscle memory.

Last edited:
It's time to face judgment before the council of elders pewpew.

This site is chad central.

I hope you can find her again so you can ask her out.

I hope you can find her again so you can ask her out.
tbh I kind of wanted to ask her number near the check out, but she seemed startled when I tried to make conversation, so I wasn't sure.

Didnt read lol

RollD20,

You have a received a 10% warning from Passthecope for the post I Got Approached By A Foid:

I even found her again near the check out and asked if she found what she was looking for.

Additional comments: needless brag

You can read the rules here:
Rules, Terminology, and FAQ. | Incels.co - Involuntary Celibate
Rules and Terminology Welcome to incels.co. This is a forum for involuntary celibates, people who have trouble finding a significant other. If you wish to know more about incels in detail please scroll down to the FAQ. Note that this forum has no rule against impolite language. As long as...
incels.is
incels.is

Note:
Warnings are added to your personal file. A high enough total warning level (60% - 90%) will mean a temporary ban, while 100% will mean a permanent ban.

If you have any question, feel free to reply to this PM.

PS, This is a joke ya cuck mods, Sad that I need to clarify

RollD20,

You have a received a 10% warning from Passthecope for the post I Got Approached By A Foid:

Additional comments: needless brag

You can read the rules here:
Rules, Terminology, and FAQ. | Incels.co - Involuntary Celibate
Rules and Terminology Welcome to incels.co. This is a forum for involuntary celibates, people who have trouble finding a significant other. If you wish to know more about incels in detail please scroll down to the FAQ. Note that this forum has no rule against impolite language. As long as...
incels.is
incels.is

Note:
Warnings are added to your personal file. A high enough total warning level (60% - 90%) will mean a temporary ban, while 100% will mean a permanent ban.

If you have any question, feel free to reply to this PM.

PS, This is a joke ya cuck mods, Sad that I need to clarify
XD

Say something based and I'll follow you.
I mean, I Fucking roasted my Oneitis Last year on valentine's day after I found out she ditched me to hang out with some Thugmaxxed Deadbeat Hoodmaxxed Jiga bomber even though She said she was over him. I called her a Cardboard cutout bitch and that she should honestly get beat down and RKOed by Tyrone

90% she approached you because she wanted to find the fucking resistance bands and thus', used you.

Say, if 10% you think she found you sexually interesting. Why the fuck would she not number close you, like, herself - "oh I think we should exchange numbers, just in case" - the girl. But it never happened.

What does "talking to a toilet" mean? Sorry not been in the loop so I genuinely don't know what does the term mean

Last edited:
90% she approached you because she wanted to find the fucking resistance bands and thus', used you.

Say, if 10% you think she found you sexually interesting. Why the fuck would she not number close you, like, herself - "oh I think we should exchange numbers, just in case" - the girl. But it never happened.

What does "talking to a toilet" mean? Sorry not been in the loop so I genuinely don't know what does the term mean
Toilet = Foid