Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Tried to Join a Frat in College, was Dropped because I was Too Ugly for the Girls

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

In college I rushed a fraternity. I actually got a bid and became one of the pledges. I was very excited because I genuinely believed I was going to become some cool fratboy and start slaying college girls like how the movies portray. Turns out, frats give out bids to lots of people and slowly drop them through the pledge process. This is to create the illusion of rigor and toughness, but really it's them dropping the least attractive guys under the guise of failing a pledge task.

I was one of the first dropped, and while I was cleaning the second floor of the house, I overheard a conversation through a thin stairway where the Brothers and some sorority girls were talking. The girl was clearly drunk.

>Sorority thot: "Ok ok I love X pledge, he's so cute"
>Brother: "Yeah im the guy who got him in lol"
>Sorority thot: "I really don't like anon though"
>Brother: "Yeah but like why tho?"
>Sorority thot: "I dont know... i just"
>Brother: "Incoherant mumble"
>Sorority thot: "HAHAHAAHAHA yeahhhhhh true lol thats it"
>Brother: "Yeah i thought so haha"
>Soroity thot: "Like, if im being honest, none of the new pledges are that hot, like they're nice to look at if you know what i mean, but they're not like hot. I don't really have a problem with that tbh, but anon, he's like, he's so fucking ugly hahahahaha"
>Brother: "Being a little harsh on him haha"
>Sorority Thot: "No but it's like..... why bro? Why do you try to join a frat like you know what you're fucking doing go to the whatever they do now thing is called"
>Brother: "Do you actually not want him in?"
>Sorority thot: "Not really, it's just I don't want it to be all awkward when we're at MIXRs and stuff because no one will want to hook up with him and it will be weird setting people up with him for date events"
>Brother: "True, we didn't plan to keep him anyway unless he was going to be super useful to us in some way which to be honest I kind of doubt. It's alright tho we'll find a reason to drop him".

Turns out the next day i was dropped for "missing" a pledge event. I didn't get text that was sent to everyone else, they told me it wasn't their problem I didn't get it and that I should have found another way to find out.

At that point i was planning on dropping anyway but I just wanted to see what excuse they'd come up with.

This story doesn't even faze me now but at the time I was devastated. I cried when i got home that night. I did everything to become accepted, EVERYTHING, and it didn't matter because of my looks. I was never going to be a college fratboy for something I had zero control over. It truly felt like an unjust world.

trying to fit in with normies if you aren't a normie never ends well

trying to fit in with normies if you aren't a normie never ends well
This, I just stopped caring
I'd rather just LDAR and vydiamaxx in my apartment than trying to fit in with hiveminded faggots

In college I rushed a fraternity. I actually got a bid and became one of the pledges. I was very excited because I genuinely believed I was going to become some cool fratboy and start slaying college girls like how the movies portray. Turns out, frats give out bids to lots of people and slowly drop them through the pledge process. This is to create the illusion of rigor and toughness, but really it's them dropping the least attractive guys under the guise of failing a pledge task.

I was one of the first dropped, and while I was cleaning the second floor of the house, I overheard a conversation through a thin stairway where the Brothers and some sorority girls were talking. The girl was clearly drunk.

>Soroity thot: "Like, if im being honest, none of the new pledges are that hot, like they're nice to look at if you know what i mean, but they're not like hot. I don't really have a problem with that tbh, but anon, he's like, he's so fucking ugly hahahahaha"
>Sorority Thot: "No but it's like..... why bro? Why do you try to join a frat like you know what you're fucking doing go to the whatever they do now thing is called"
>Sorority thot: "Not really, it's just I don't want it to be all awkward when we're at MIXRs and stuff because no one will want to hook up with him and it will be weird setting people up with him for date events"
>Brother: "True, we didn't plan to keep him anyway unless he was going to be super useful to us in some way which to be honest I kind of doubt. It's alright tho we'll find a reason to drop him".

Turns out the next day i was dropped for "missing" a pledge event. I didn't get text that was sent to everyone else, they told me it wasn't their problem I didn't get it and that I should have found another way to find out.

At that point i was planning on dropping anyway but I just wanted to see what excuse they'd come up with.

This story doesn't even faze me now but at the time I was devastated. I cried when i got home that night. I did everything to become accepted, EVERYTHING, and it didn't matter because of my looks. I was never going to be a college fratboy for something I had zero control over. It truly felt like an unjust world.
So somehow this didn’t lead to a school shooting, yet some random dudes with no history of bullying shoot up schools. This world can’t be real.

I coped by studying harder and pretending that I'd get a better job than them after grad and cuck them all.

Now you know better :feelscry:

Frat boy, soroty thot, and soroty member deserved genocidemaxxxing action caused by me.
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

We need public executions for all frats and forced rapes for sorority whores. I tried joining a frat but I couldn’t even get a bid and I was even useful to them since they kept asking me advice on investing and making money at parties pieces of shit got my advice for free :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

We need public executions for all frats and forced rapes for sorority whores. I tried joining a frat but I couldn’t even get a bid and I was even useful to them since they kept asking me advice on investing and making money at parties pieces of shit got my advice for free :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
they dont let slimy you-know-whats like you in their frat probably

Frat houses sound like nightmare fuel for ugly men.

they dont let slimy you-know-whats like you in their frat probably
Fucking anti semites should all be arrested and sent for public execution for radical white supremacy :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Those slimy frat chad fuckers even tried introducing me to foids (didn’t work foids were disgusted by my short height and face) just to keep me around since I was helping them make money for a while :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

MY FUCKING DREAM IS TO FORNICATE HUNDREDS OF STACIES IN A FRAT

I rarely get affected by stories but this one I don’t know why touched me a lot

The conversation was ragefuel

Fucking anti semites should all be arrested and sent for public execution for radical white supremacy :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Those slimy frat chad fuckers even tried introducing me to foids (didn’t work foids were disgusted by my short height and face) just to keep me around since I was helping them make money for a while :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
do your facial features look anything like this soviet police sketch of the average jew
Typical face soviet union 12

Thats your fault for being retarded lmao, blackpill is a tax on your soul it will always catch up to you at some point even if you managed to ascend it will eventually rear it's ugly head... if I ever got in a relationship with a foid and ascended I would immediately cheat with like a hooker or something fuck women lmao...

Sounds about right, you expected something different knowing the blackpill?

I had a female best friend that led me on every now and then, but the bitch got run through by them frat boys every now and then. I was probably being cucked the way I dropped her off to college every day. Well, now we aren't on talking terms anymore, and shes still racking up bodies by the hour