Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel tried to end it last night but i cant do ANYTHING right

ghostcell

ghostcell

Banned
-
yesterday i already had one of the worst days mentally , even made a thread about it, im so fucking unstable recently because everything is going wrong...

so i thought i would just sit back and try to watch a movie and unwind. no more suicide fuel or triggering me, so i logged off everywhere.

at about 11.30 i got a snapchat from a chad friend, who has been fucking at least 5 girls per year since age 14/15.

he went to a party ON CAMPUS (which is something very rare in my country, usually the campus parties are very "tame" and last only until 11 at night or so).

he went there to get acquainted with his new colleagues at his university side job.

what ended up happening is pure suicide fuel.

(so also note that all this time, this guy has a girlfriend, but this week they are "on break")

apparently he went there, got drunk with the colleagues, who were all 20-23 year old girls and 1 guy. one of the girls said he is cute, and they started drinking together. after a while he told me one of the girls just flat out said " I WANT SEX" and he was like "lets go then "

he sent me a snapchat of him fucking this girl in the BATHROOM ON CAMPUS, after that apparently they drove around town in one of the girls cars, and doing god knows what together, and he spent the night with 2 prime uni girls....

and realize this guy has been telling me stories like this for the past 8 years since i know him....... but i broke contact until recently and now i get to hear this suicide fuel again

i got so fucking upset. this guy has not done ANYTHING that would be advised to most incels (be nice, learn game, gym, interesting hobbies - NOTHING, he has NO talents, no interesting life, no good body, nothing, just a good face). and meanwhile my EVERY attempt at trying to be a better person has been unsuccesful. i honestly felt like sui was the only way out

so i ended up emptying my medicine cabinet with all my morphine and tramadol i still had left over from my surgeries this year and took every pill i had

after 2 minutes i started vomiting like crazy which is what i think saved me......

so i blacked out and woke up this morning and i still dont even know how to process this

@St.Tropez this is the suicide fuel story i wanted to share from the other thread. also i have too many sui fuel stories from this same guy its like a prototype chad who happens to be one of my closest friends... the fucking incel

I'm glad it failed, man. Also a degenerate whore shouldn't be suicide fuel to you. Do you have pics of your Chad friend? Pm me.

Tbh why do you even hang out with him. I would block.him way way back. Fuck being cucked inrl. Especially if he fucks your oneitis,it happened to me.once sorta. When we were out clubbing that one guy made out with my oneitis,I felt isnane rage and hit her in the face at the end od the night hahah.

Man just too brutal. And thanks for the story.

IMAGINE MARRYING THIS TRASH

IT MAKES ME SO FUCKING PISSED PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED TO DO THIS. BURN THEM ALL AT THE STAKE AND BE DONE WITH IT

Oh well. Better luck next time.

Why do you have Chad friends but you don't ask them to hook you up with sex? What's the point?

painless-fast-suicide-fun-fact-helium-is-not-poisonous-helium-24774924.png

see you in the after life brother

Oh well. Better luck next time.

Why do you have Chad friends but you don't ask them to hook you up with sex? What's the point?

i tried and he even arranged me two doubledates when we were younger but the girls felt disgusted by me

IMAGINE MARRYING THIS TRASH

IT MAKES ME SO FUCKING PISSED PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED TO DO THIS. BURN THEM ALL AT THE STAKE AND BE DONE WITH IT
the worst part? its just a normal girl. nobody would ever expect..... fuck all these trash whores

i tried and he even arranged me two doubledates when we were younger but the girls felt disgusted by me
No, I mean straight up ask him to pick a girl out of his harem and tell her to have sex with you. Maybe he'll pity you enough to actually do it.

Sorry it failed. Try charcoal or helium bag next time.

the worst part? its just a normal girl. nobody would ever expect..... fuck all these trash whores
It's so fucking disturbing that these fucking pieces of fucking shit will just throw themselves around onto any dick in proximity and not be stoned to death for it. Seriously: IMAGINE MARRYING THIS FUCKING USELESS SKANK. I wish this sort of behavior resulted in the death penalty.

Last edited:
I'm glad it failed, man. Also a degenerate whore shouldn't be suicide fuel to you. Do you have pics of your Chad friend? Pm me.

omdat je ook in de buurt van rdam woont hoop ik niet dat je hem kent en ik hem of mezelf doxx ofzo, wil echt niet dat shit van hier gelinkt word met mij anders kan ik echt niet meer doorleven. het is gewoon echt zon typische nederlander, heel kort haar met zon scheiding erin geschoren, te dure kleren, en 7-8/10 gezicht, 1.88 lang ofzo

GET ON YOUR KNEES AND PRAY TO GOD

It's so fucking disturbing that these fucking pieces of fucking shit will just throw themselves around onto any dick in proximity and now be stoned to death for it. Seriously: IMAGINE MARRYING THIS FUCKING USELESS SKANK. I wish this sort of behavior resulted in the death penalty.

exactly.... they are good for nothing whores. chad gets to have all the fun with them and we get nothing

No, I mean straight up ask him to pick a girl out of his harem and tell her to have sex with you. Maybe he'll pity you enough to actually do it.
believe it or not this has been offered to me at some point, with another chad "friend" i had in highschool, he asked a few girls but they all said no

omdat je ook in de buurt van rdam woont hoop ik niet dat je hem kent en ik hem of mezelf doxx ofzo, wil echt niet dat shit van hier gelinkt word met mij anders kan ik echt niet meer doorleven. het is gewoon echt zon typische nederlander, heel kort haar met zon scheiding erin geschoren, te dure kleren, en 7-8/10 gezicht, 1.88 lang ofzo
Ik doxx sowieso niemand man. Ik kan me wel iets voorstellen ja. Was gewoon benieuwd hehe. Hij heightmogt, geldmogt en facemogt mij. Kek.

I don't want to see other cels die so I'm glad that it failed. You really need to uninstall Snapchat dude. It's the ultimate form of suifuel for incels

This guy sounds like a Chad and not like the typical Dutch guy

This guy sounds like a Chad and not like the typical Dutch guy
7-8/10 means Chad according to OP, but I just think the guy is more of a 6-6.5/10 and gets halo'd by his clothes and stuff. That's why I wanted a picture of the guy to confirm, but OP is afraid I'm going to doxx him or something which I wouldn't do but it's okay if he feels uncomfortable about sharing it.

7-8/10 means Chad according to OP, but I just think the guy is more of a 6-6.5/10 and gets halo'd by his clothes and stuff.
Probably. He mentioned that they are expensive so I think it might be Armani/ Gucci shit

pics of said friend? if you are going to soduko you might as well share the pics for science here

yesterday i already had one of the worst days mentally , even made a thread about it, im so fucking unstable recently because everything is going wrong...

so i thought i would just sit back and try to watch a movie and unwind. no more suicide fuel or triggering me, so i logged off everywhere.

at about 11.30 i got a snapchat from a chad friend, who has been fucking at least 5 girls per year since age 14/15.

he went to a party ON CAMPUS (which is something very rare in my country, usually the campus parties are very "tame" and last only until 11 at night or so).

he went there to get acquainted with his new colleagues at his university side job.

what ended up happening is pure suicide fuel.

(so also note that all this time, this guy has a girlfriend, but this week they are "on break")

apparently he went there, got drunk with the colleagues, who were all 20-23 year old girls and 1 guy. one of the girls said he is cute, and they started drinking together. after a while he told me one of the girls just flat out said " I WANT SEX" and he was like "lets go then "

he sent me a snapchat of him fucking this girl in the BATHROOM ON CAMPUS, after that apparently they drove around town in one of the girls cars, and doing god knows what together, and he spent the night with 2 prime uni girls....

and realize this guy has been telling me stories like this for the past 8 years since i know him....... but i broke contact until recently and now i get to hear this suicide fuel again

i got so fucking upset. this guy has not done ANYTHING that would be advised to most incels (be nice, learn game, gym, interesting hobbies - NOTHING, he has NO talents, no interesting life, no good body, nothing, just a good face). and meanwhile my EVERY attempt at trying to be a better person has been unsuccesful. i honestly felt like sui was the only way out

so i ended up emptying my medicine cabinet with all my morphine and tramadol i still had left over from my surgeries this year and took every pill i had

after 2 minutes i started vomiting like crazy which is what i think saved me......

so i blacked out and woke up this morning and i still dont even know how to process this

Im glad your not dead man. Too many of us are dying disproportionately. We need more roastie and Chad deaths to even things out. If you want to come with us to Thailand to take your mind off this shit my offer still stands.

pics of said friend? if you are going to soduko you might as well share the pics for science here
I doubt that he will do it again and that's good.

He just had a mental breakdown last night

THIS ARE THE RULES IF YOU WANT TO LIVE WHEN YOU ARE INCEL AND YOU DO NOT WANT TO SUI OR ER

1. GET THE FUCK OUT OF SOCIAL MEDIA UNLESS YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL, IT IS SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN THEY WORSEN DEPRESSION.

2. CUT ALL CONTACTS WITH PEOPLE BRAGGING IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE ABOUT THEIR SEXUAL LIFE, THEY DO THAT BECAUSE THEY WANT TO HURT YOU BECAUSE THEY KNOW YOU FAIL IN THAT.

I'm glad youre still alive, this is what happens when you have chad friends.

Its so painful to see that your oneitis has raw attraction for a gl guy.

Combined with this "If I had to choose between you and every other person in this room and had to decide who should die I would spare you even for the emotional cuckold tampon ThisLife Kills me for who I have a deeply platonic connection for"

Don't do it, we will ascend and become kings I swear. :feelsbadman:

I tried charcoal on one of my not serious attempts and it was uncomfortably hot in the bathroom and takes too long to pass out...

why the fuck are you friends with this guy is my question,

what do u gain?

Even worse than my fucking nephew.

Imagine getting approached for sex. God gave this guy cheat codes for life, only reasonable explanation.
I'm glad your attempt failed, though. You gain nothing from keeping in contact with chads, nothing at all. Sever ties and let this be a (albeit harmful) lesson.
Jesus christ

Does anyone else feel sick when you picture the stacy moaning or getting pleasure in that bathroom?
idk why just made me feel ill.

ITS NOT FUCKING FAIRR AHHHH

Does anyone else feel sick when you picture the stacy moaning or getting pleasure in that bathroom?
Yeah, degeneracy sickens me to my core.

That's fucked. I have a Chadlite acquaintance that tells me similar stories. It's never driven me to suicide or self-harm, though.

I don't know your situation, so not gonna tell you what to do/not do.

Cut all contact with every chad if you wanna keep living and coping...
For me, chad lifestyle is my nº1 suifuel too, so i know what im talking about.

THIS ARE THE RULES IF YOU WANT TO LIVE WHEN YOU ARE INCEL AND YOU DO NOT WANT TO SUI OR ER

1. GET THE FUCK OUT OF SOCIAL MEDIA UNLESS YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL, IT IS SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN THEY WORSEN DEPRESSION.

2. CUT ALL CONTACTS WITH PEOPLE BRAGGING IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE ABOUT THEIR SEXUAL LIFE, THEY DO THAT BECAUSE THEY WANT TO HURT YOU BECAUSE THEY KNOW YOU FAIL IN THAT.
Basically, this. Dont torture yourself.

Cut all contact with every chad if you wanna keep living and coping...
For me, chad lifestyle is my nº1 suifuel too, so i know what im talking about.

I don't know how people here even meet Chads