Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tried to convince my friend to fuck an incel

zebracrossing

zebracrossing

Recruit
★★★
So.. today a 8/10 friend told me that she met this guy on Tinder.. who was virgin at 21 year age.... she showed me his photo .. he was easily a 7/10 white guy so clearly his problem was autism because the dude also had social anxiety.

Anyway.. i tried so much to convince her to fuck him and save his life... but she refused to do so just because he was a virgin. I feel for that guy. I wish i could convince her.

Why the fuck would anyone admit on Tinder that he's a virgin? Severe case of mentalceldom for sure.

>she refused to do so just because he was a virgin
Femoid logic. If every roastie thought like that he'd never get laid.

Then it's truly over for the rest of us.

I've got no idea why women actually want their bf to have fucked around before meeting them.

women are absolutely disgusting. They are seriously possessed by demons. Seems the sin of Eve still lives on in their dumbass souls

aut said:
I've got no idea why women actually want their bf to have fucked around before meeting them.

Pounding lasts longer

this is the view of many females in today's society. Its a never ending cycle of rejection for incel virgins like myself.

You should convince her to fuck you before you try to convince her to fuck some 7/10 mentalcel tbh

Having sex is like getting a job. Cant get one without experience and cant get experience without having one. You also need to be Chad of course.

takura said:
You should convince her to fuck you before you try to convince her to fuck some 7/10 mentalcel tbh

I don't want to convince any girl to fuck me, i want them to want to fuck me.

But I have started to feel for incels so much after joining this forum so it would be a right thing to do if I convince her in fucking him.

zebracrossing said:
I don't want to convince any girl to fuck me, i want them to want to fuck me.

But I have started to feel for incels so much after joining this forum so it would be a right thing to do if I convince her in fucking him.

Your a saint

Just kys if you're a virgin past 18.

post that fuckers pic here incels cant rate for shit, if he was a truly a 7 she would fuck him regardless

Tellem--T said:
post that fuckers pic here incels cant rate for shit, if he was a truly a 7 she would fuck him regardless

Lmao.. no way. Maybe he is already here.. and he will make a disaster of the whole situation xd

Maybe he is a normie.. but he definitely has 1000 times better face than mine.. and he is white

zebracrossing said:
Lmao.. no way. Maybe he is already here.. and he will make a disaster of the whole situation xd

Maybe he is a normie.. but he definitely has 1000 times better face than mine.. and he is white

If he's on incel forums he's not listening to admit to being a virgin like that.

i want to get a gun and shoot loads of fucking people!

Tellem--T said:

If this 7/10 is getting rejected, then it's fucking over for me.
Females are heartless, trapping virgin men in an inescapable catch 22. And yet they DARE to complain about being slut shamed.

I will never tell that I'm a virgin to women.

Suicel said:
>she refused to do so just because he was a virgin
Femoid logic. If every roastie thought like that he'd never get laid.

No man would ever lose his virginity since all of us started out as such.

zebracrossing said:
Though why did you tell her you were a virgin bro?

idk i wanted to be honest

Looks doesn't matter much unless you are 9+

7/10 is not mentalcel. 7/10 is VOLCEL

Lol.. if he wasn't 7/10 why'd she swipe him right on Tinder?