Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Tried to brush my teeth again.

Loverboy

Loverboy

Neokantian Schopenhaueriancel
Well, it’s that time of year again. I hadn’t brushed in at least 10 months before today. And before that, I had gone at least a year. Today is just like last time: it’s been 4 hours since brushing my teeth and my mouth still aches terribly. My gums are sore, all of them, as if I’ve been punched in every spot in my mouth. I bled profusely. Really dark, stinky blood poured out from between my teeth and I kept spitting it out but it just kept coming and mixing with the bubbles from the toothpaste. I didn’t even end up brushing the back either because it hurt so bad I had to stop. I am NEVER doing that again.

my teeth are all rotted, i had to have most pulled from not brushing.
I’m considering finding a dentist in my area and asking about dentures. I am tired of dealing with these fucking things

10 months? GODDAMN lol

Shit's sad though. That's what inceldom does to a man. I hardly brush too and have little molars left.

How did you not brush your teeth for almost a year? I remember I would stop brush my teeth for a while and it got yellow quick, and had to go back brushing my teeth. Hated it... but I have to anyways.

How did you not brush your teeth for almost a year? I remember I would stop brush my teeth for a while and it got yellow quick, and had to go back brushing my teeth. Hated it... but I have to anyways.
So what if my teeth are as yellow as my piss. Not like anyone sees my teeth anyways.

I went to a oral Surgeon to get it done
Getting surgery worries me. The last and only time I had surgery, I said some things that made my family (my only ride home) very upset. I was on painkillers and couldn’t hide my power lvl

Rot all the teeth

A disciple of @Saysitsover.

I don't want to judge... I mean, damn guys I like to LDAR too, but this seems a little extreme. How can you ignore hygiene like that for so long? I cannot do this because I am repulsed at my own stench if I even go a few days without showering or brushing my teeth. I don't want to experience pain like that :feelspuke:.

I don't want to judge... I mean, damn guys I like to LDAR too, but this seems a little extreme. How can you ignore hygiene like that for so long? I cannot do this because I am repulsed at my own stench if I even go a few days without showering or brushing my teeth. I don't want to experience pain like that :feelspuke:.
I don’t want to experience the pain either, which is why I don’t brush. It started with forgetting to brush my teeth here and there, and eventually I realized I can just scrape the plaque off with a small screwdriver. I do that every couple of weeks. After a while I guess I just got used to the smell of my own breath. I have autistically specific eating habits so I’m never introducing any new foods that would change up my breath.

Last edited:
Shit's sad though. That's what inceldom does to a man. I hardly brush too and have little molars left.
stop blaming everything on inceldom
there are millions of incels who have good hygiene despite being lonely for decades

its just OP being nasty

stop blaming everything on inceldom
there are millions of incels who have good hygiene despite being lonely for decades

its just OP being nasty
I agree that my inceldom is not the cause of my hygiene, in fact I would say it’s the other way around (obviously hygiene is only one of many factors)

I agree that my inceldom is not the cause of my hygiene, in fact I would say it’s the other way around (obviously hygiene is only one of many factors)
as bad as it might be rn, it can get worse
u could get like gum recession or something

save up some money, go to a dentist to get a panoramic radio (its a scan that shows the state of all ur teeth) then tell him to fix u up

I’m considering finding a dentist in my area and asking about dentures. I am tired of dealing with these fucking things
I have threads on getting them all rotted out.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back