Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL tried to beta game an mentally defficient girl

felizhombre

felizhombre

Follow Jesus christ
★★★★★
this happened in my school days, the girl was low iq and very obedient so i thought that if i devoted my self to her i would get her in my bed, i tried everything, giving her money, saving her, making group homework etc, my classmates made fun of her for not being normal and fun of me for chasing her, i even wrote her a poem. the things i was doing got too far so she called her parents on me, they were about to talk to me but a teacher stopped them and made me make peace with her. she didnt make anything for me but chad could literally dropped her backpack in the thrash and she stills was smiley. BP should be basic education i wouldn have lost my time like that

This is like the third Christian on this website to post about how he tried to go for a mentally retarded girl and got blasted by his peers for harassing her:lul::lul: Just lol

Cucks like you are the exact reason why our looksmatches have the same SMV and social affirmation as male models. Good job GrAYtard

This is like the third Christian on this website to post about how he tried to go for a mentally retarded girl and got blasted by his peers for harassing her:lul::lul: Just lol
Christcopers just can't win

Cucks like you are the exact reason why our looksmatches have the same SMV and social affirmation as male models. Good job retard

lmao can you link me those threads?
Cucks like you are the exact reason why our looksmatches have the same SMV and social affirmation as male models. Good job GrAYtard
not my problem it was years ago

not my problem it was years ago
>proceeds to make an entire thread detailing how you devoted your entire life to stalking and being an utterly mentally ill cuck in every definition of the word for some literally retarded subhuman who ultimately never even acknowledged your pathetic existence, to the point where her parents had no other choice but to get involved
>"hurr durr not my problem bro"

I get that you're severely autistic, but this is hilariously fucking delusional. If this is the kind of mentality that was openly accepted here, this forum would be infested with more flagrantly admitted foid worshippers than there already are

Last edited:
never even talked to a woman in my entire life

>proceeds to make an entire thread detailing how you devoted your entire life to stalking and being an utterly mentally ill cuck in every definition of the word for some literally retarded subhuman who ultimately never even acknowledged your pathetic existence, to the point where her parents had no other choice but to get involved
>"hurr durr not my problem bro"

I get that you're severely autistic, but this is hilariously fucking delusional. If this is the kind of mentality that was openly accepted here, this forum would be infested with more flagrantly admitted foid worshippers than there already are
:feelsbadman:.....:cryfeels:

Chivalrous overtures -- or even more generally, making an effort, of any kind -- will never work, with anyone, under any circumstances.

At times making an effort is actually worse than useless. Harassment charges, further social exclusion, etc. Sorry you had to go that drill.

kek

I got rejected by several cripple foids and some autistic ones
now I enjoy playing the "if my heart had wings" VN

Most based shit I've read here. OP you're part of the problem LMAO. If you were handsome, you'd be fucking our looksmatches and not see an issue.

Dont pay attention to frustrationmaxxed brocels, brocel. You fallen for meme like most of us who thought that heart of gold and showing signs of interest matter and in normal world that would be counted for.

I'd rather stay a sad, lonely, KHHV then let my looksmatch be my gf

You need to act according to your looks otherwise you will be ostracized by society

this happened in my school days, the girl was low iq and very obedient so i thought that if i devoted my self to her i would get her in my bed, i tried everything, giving her money, saving her, making group homework etc, my classmates made fun of her for not being normal and fun of me for chasing her, i even wrote her a poem. the things i was doing got too far so she called her parents on me, they were about to talk to me but a teacher stopped them and made me make peace with her. she didnt make anything for me but chad could literally dropped her backpack in the thrash and she stills was smiley. BP should be basic education i wouldn have lost my time like that
Been there.

:feelshaha: