Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tried Tinder's blind date

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★
I went on tinder again to try and at least imagine some of the girls going on a date with me. I saw they had a blind date thing and thought I'd try it. I go through a questionnaire untill getting paired with a person. We then have a short time to talk with each other. I thought we hit it off pretty well. At the end you get to see what the other person looks like. Ofc they didn't match with me, not even to finish our conversation. Even after people get to know you, looks still matter. Muh personality is bullshit n this is proof:cryfeels:

Did they reject you after seeing you in the end?

Every foid on timder is a total stuck up cunt. They’re all the same

I went on tinder again to try and at least imagine some of the girls going on a date with me. I saw they had a blind date thing and thought I'd try it. I go through a questionnaire untill getting paired with a person. We then have a short time to talk with each other. I thought we hit it off pretty well. At the end you get to see what the other person looks like. Ofc they didn't match with me, not even to finish our conversation. Even after people get to know you, looks still matter. Muh personality is bullshit n this is proof:cryfeels:
could they smell your inbred shitskin stench through the screen retard? :feelskek: kys faggot

Tinder foids only look for the top 1% :feelsjuice: if you aren’t that there’s no point in trying

Set them up with fake pic in Minecraft.

why only a blind foid woudn't feel sick looking at your fugly face?