Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Tried tinder

• Thread starter Deleted member 22531
  • Start date
Deleted member 22531

Deleted member 22531

Self-banned
-
Hours wasted and zero matches. Can’t say i’m surprised, but its still really fucking demoralizing :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal::cryfeels:

Average man on tinder

Now try making an account using a Chad as your photo. I tried it once, it was what pushed me into full blown blackpill.

Last edited:
Wawer is tet.

Tinder is 72% men and 28% women, so only 28/72 = 0.38 = 38% of men there would get a match under completely ideal conditions i.e. a one-to-one pairing between men and women

But of course we know that women only go for chads, so I would say the success rate on Tinder is 1-5% percent for men.

Normies on Tinder have to play it like a competitive game. Spending "hours" is not even close to how hard it is for them to get a date that leads somewhere.

I avoid tinder for my sanity

Hours wasted and zero matches. Can’t say i’m surprised, but its still really fucking demoralizing :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal::cryfeels:
Now try chadfishing :feelscomfy:

I’ve been trying tinder for 4 years now, not a single match. Just deleted my latest account cause I’m frustrated from trying.

I gave that shit up when I chadlitefished and just opened with the eggplant emoji and a question mark, and a LOT of the foids instantly texted back "yes" followed by their personal details and where we could meet up.

Once you see shit like that it shatters your hope for a future..

I gave that shit up when I chadlitefished and just opened with the eggplant emoji and a question mark, and a LOT of the foids instantly texted back "yes" followed by their personal details and where we could meet up.

Once you see shit like that it shatters your hope for a future..
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

"As of December 2019 it was estimated that 78.1% of Tinder users were male, compared to 21.9% female, according to stats published on Statista"

Yup total fucking waste of time you're an idiot if you try unless you're 8+/10

Thanks and good night.