Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tried tinder today

Genetic garbage

Genetic garbage

Recruit
★★
So I took few pictures of myself and thought I look decent in them so the bluepill cuck inside awakened and I made a tinder profile.I have swiped over 100 girls and no matches and no likes.Can I consider myself as truecel now? I mean 100 is a pretty decent number for a truecel badge.

No. Wait for a week and then check. I normally get 0 matches and less than 5 likes in a week.

you shouldn't have done that man. anytime you feel like you look good etc just come here for some suifuel, save some pics from your worst angles etc. it'll crush the hope, preventing you from putting yourself in that position
No. Wait for a week and then check. I normally get 0 matches and less than 5 likes in a week.
cope if you get no matches within a few hours you're ugly

Likes and even matches don´t mean a shit on tinder

Likes and even matches don´t mean a shit on tinder
Likes are just dangling carrots from tinder to subscribe their tinder gold.But if you get any matches then you are not an incel I believe.

If you already one here, chances are its 90% over. why subject yourself to more pain?

can you be incel if you get genuine non-selling-shit matches?

Damn I guess you aren't even good enough to become a beta male orbiter.

can you be incel if you get genuine non-selling-shit matches?
i mean yeah if you get a fair amount of them, it'd mean foids swiped right aka you look good, so if you still dont get laid you're probably mentalcel

i think im too old for tinder and few other things :feelsrope:

Kill yourself now, it's the only thing you can do

>trying to ascend in the most superficial and hypergamous dating market of all time
>ugly
>blackpilled

:feelswhat:

So I took few pictures of myself and thought I look decent in them so the bluepill cuck inside awakened and I made a tinder profile.I have swiped over 100 girls and no matches and no likes.Can I consider myself as truecel now? I mean 100 is a pretty decent number for a truecel badge.
im curious. can you show me your pics? il show mine

If you don't have much luck in first few days it's over.Tinder algorithm puts new profiles on top so you are swiping with a boost right now,your profile will barely be shown to foids later.

Speaking about matches,even if you get some there could be varying scenarios(bots,foid accidentaly liked you,foid trying to get instagram followers etc..).

Then if you still have any matches left that don't fit previous criterias,remember that foids are getting messaged by 10's of guys at the time,and she will probably unmatch/ghost you.

TLDR:no point in using tinder if you aren't at least a 6-7/10,it's over

brutal stuff. I try to avoid apps with my actual face tbh

brutal stuff. I try to avoid apps with my actual face tbh

Is anyone who is low inhib enough to put their pics on dating sites really truecel?

Is anyone who is low inhib enough to put their pics on dating sites really truecel?
Hm, i've done some "curiosities" but only with photoshopped, very frauded pictures of myself. No matches but I do get why they would. but your actual PSL? jfl