Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tried the JBW in Asia theory by going to Korea, couldn't be further from the truth

RealCel

RealCel

Creep
★★
Saved up a bit of Money and bought a return ticket to Seoul to try my luck at the JBW in Asia theory you folks have been talking about but it was an utter failure. No one seemed to even care that I was there, I even got rejected from 2/3 clubs I tried to enter due to what I'm guessing was my appearance. The one conversation with a foid I had ended in me getting their number but then they clearly blocked my number because I couldn't get through. So here I am back home with my dick in my hand and here to tell you JBW in Asia is negative IQ.

Jfl at someone actually believing in JBW in Asia theory. It's over for us whitecels

You're so fucking stupid, the JBW theory will not get you pussy in Korea or Japan, you need to go to Thailand or the Philippines.

Just go to the one country in a east Asia where looks matter the most theory

Korean foids are to high for truecels. U should have tried SEA.

If you'd gone to Thailand you probably would have failed as well unless you targeted prostitutes.

Saved up a bit of Money and bought a return ticket to Seoul to try my luck at the JBW in Asia theory you folks have been talking about but it was an utter failure. No one seemed to even care that I was there, I even got rejected from 2/3 clubs I tried to enter due to what I'm guessing was my appearance. The one conversation with a foid I had ended in me getting their number but then they clearly blocked my number because I couldn't get through. So here I am back home with my dick in my hand and here to tell you JBW in Asia is negative IQ.

Glad to know that foid gooks are trash and a poor man's white woman.

Guess you forgot the extremely xenophobic part. You wont get laid in Korea nor Japan as a foreigner unless you own a company.

Lol Korea and Japan are too westernised and hypergamous to be running JBW in. JBW still works there but you gotta at least be normie white to get any play in Korea.

Shouldve gone to Thailand, Philippines or Indonesia and you would have gotten better results.

JFL at wasting time and money going to a country(known for extremely high look and wealth standards) for a wild pussy chase because some arab or r/hapas retards with cuck fantasies here told you that you're automatically attractive because you're white and asian women apparently hate their men.

JBW is the biggest goddamn lie and I'm tired of deranged ethnics promoting it.

You're so fucking stupid, the JBW theory will not get you pussy in Korea or Japan, you need to go to Thailand or the Philippines.
this.
OP how fuking dumb can you be? who wrote herre that u can slay easily in korea?

You must be a truecel and not white enough then

Are you tall with blond hair and blue eyes?

If not JBW won't work for you

I planned to go to Korea as well after I surgerymaxx, Korea is my favorite country

It's over WORLDWIDE if you're sub5.

South Korea is quite difficult, you pretty much picked the hardest, it will be even harder than home there.

Also JBW is very real but there is a minimum looks level to benefit from it, I'd say 5/10
the better looking you are the more JBW works

>Trying JBW in the richest and most advanced Asian country

Its almost like you are stupid. If you are unattractive, start in the poorer countries first e.g. Thailand or phillipines. Phillipines is the king of JBW countries.

Just Lol @ anyone that thinks I'm this deluded.

I got a solid game plan. I'd go as far as to say a plan that is tactically genius.

This plan does not involve just showing up in another and country and "JBW" until I ascend.

All will be revealed soon.

I even got rejected from 2/3 clubs I tried to enter due to what I'm guessing was my appearance.

You have to go to the gaijin bars what did you expect. It is not a cucked society so they don't bow down to foreigners (literally) and start sucking refugee dick.

No one seemed to even care that I was there,

Just Lol you are not the first westerner they've ever seen in their life. You need to literally put yourself out there.

I hope you atleast were able to speak a little Korean.

it's over @Zesto
@Zesto lmao
@Zesto @Zesto @Zesto

Nice larp. There are stats proving JBW theory. Where is your proof idiot?

lol @ trying JBW in Korea or Japan.

You need to go to SEA for JBW to work.

Why the fuck would you try Korea. That is the most snobby place on Earth EVERYTHING there is about status maxxing. Next time go to China/Japan/any brown Asian place and you WILL do better.

Last edited:
All Just-be-x theories are wrong.

JBW is a myth...get over it already i don't care if OP is Larping , i legit belive if you are ugly in one place you are ugly everywhere. Those who belive in JBW haven't tried it.

Why the fuck would your try Korea. That is the most snobby place on Earth EVERYTHING there is about status maxxing. Next time go to any brown Asian place and you WILL do better.

Here I fixed it for you.

Itt a retard goes to Korea instead of sea

That shit only works in peasant sea countries if you flash some cash or you're already good looking.