Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Tried Surgerymaxxing, got crippled

ForeverAloneNegro

ForeverAloneNegro

Snownigger
I was only 4'11, i saved up a ton of money to get height surgery because 4'11 is worse than being a nigger.

I thought it was a good idea, and after careful deliberation i decided i dont wanna be subhuman anymore. I consulted with doctors and they had a 90% success rate so i thought id be pretty safe. Honestly i thought if it fails im already subhuman so it cant get any worse right? Wrong.

I woke up after the surgery, everything seemed fine i guess. I went through with the physical therapy to walk again, but my bones never healed right so now im fucking crippled and can barely walk, but atleast im 5'2 now, if i could stand upright :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I am stuck to my crutches, i cant even run or anything. What sucked most about this whole experience is that the nurses fucking looked down on me and i could tell they were laughing their ass off on the inside. There was this super hot nurse, she was blonde and literally 8/10 but she refused to do the physiotherapy with me after our first session so i had to settle with other ones. Its so unbelievably over for me :feelsrope:

Im the truest truecel ever. Im a cripple, 5'2 balding skinnyfat ginger faggot, and im out of money. I should have never gone to turkey cause they robbed me of my legs. One time on the street i even had my phone stolen, cant have shit in istanbul. Fuck these fucking turknigger cockroaches. I hope they all fucking explode and that this shithole country ceases to exist.

I don't think this is real. It seems like you would have become a user of this site before you had leg lengthening surgery. And didn't this exact same thing happen in a recent rehab room video? It seems like a coincidence.