Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tried Primo, NextPlus = BULLSHIT. How to get a fake UK number for whatsapp: Chad prof

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
I wanna take these Chadversations to whatsapp.

How can I get a fake UK number. Every virtual phone-number app I try is for US. I need a number.

yg29hLU.jpg

@pouuop

FACEandLMS said:
I wanna take these Chadversations to whatsapp.

How can I get a fake UK number. Every virtual phone-number app I try is for US. I need a number.

yg29hLU.jpg

@pouuop

You are a god at catfishing

Did you use Miroslav or Hernan Drago? Results seem much better this time, not to mention that the slut looks cute AF and is still letting you to get away with all of this.

Octopusgun2 said:
Did you use Miroslav or Hernan Drago? Results seem much better this time, not to mention that the slut looks cute AF and is still letting you to get away with all of this.

Nah its still Evandro soldati. I havent had time to set up a parallel profile for Sir Mirin'slav yet.

FACEandLMS said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Nah its still Evandro soldati. I havent had time to set up a parallel profile for Sir Mirin'slav yet.
Use M’Hernan, he’s better looking. That’s if you wanna literally go ER of course

catchsms.com

SaintMarcLepine said:
catchsms.com

This gives me a free number to receive texts to but what I need is a virtual phone number so I can create a fake whatsapp account.

FACEandLMS said:
This gives me a free number to receive texts to but what I need is a virtual phone number so I can create a fake whatsapp account.
Never used whatsapp, I just assumed you need a number to confirm your account with, not that you need it to use the app. My bad fam, I have no idea if the thing you're looking for exists.

SaintMarcLepine said:
Never used whatsapp, I just assumed you need a number to confirm your account with, not that you need it to use the app. My bad fam, I have no idea if the thing you're looking for exists.

Damn. I might have to pay for a virtual number. I want to talk to women over whatsapp cuz that's when shit really gets explicit.

Thanks anyway incel brother.

dude, u will lose urself in these abstract copes, be careful 

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PcCs_goXsE[/video]

Use a fake USA number and tell them you're an americancel
Thats what I did for hundreds of women and it worked flawlessly

Pouuop said:
Use a fake USA number and tell them you're an americancel
Thats what I did for hundreds of women and it worked flawlessly

Aw shit. I already told all my matches I'm in London.

LOL@America being the only country developed enough to allow free fake whatsapp numbers. At least other anglo countries should be ahead of the curve too. UK let me down.