Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tried making contact with old classmate through text and she was so repulsed she threatened to call cops!

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Had a foid's number on my phone from like 3 years ago because she put it on her FB openly. I once again tried (confidence br0!) and this is what I get

Screenshot 2019 11 04 19 01 05 20191109162715993

Okay Cucktears, what did I do wrong this time?

im sorry but you have autism.

you dont text someone out of the blue lol

---

...shes startled lmfao

She could tell you post on an incel forum. Duh!

Seriously though, I agree with Tempus. Texting her when she hasn't given you her number is not the way to go. Imagine if a dude that you never spoke to from school showed up at your house to be your friend?

But her response was over the top. Obviously if she remembered you as a chad, she would have said: "Oh anon! How did you get my number. Long time no see!"

Last edited:
She could sense your ugly personality by wishing her a happy birthday

Why are you so misogynistic?

She needs a spanking!

After you post bail...

I still don't think getting a text, even out of the blue, is a reason to call the police.

But on the other hand, she hasn't seen your face in years, so she doesn't know you're ugly.

Had a foid's number on my phone from like 3 years ago because she put it on her FB openly. I once again tried (confidence br0!) and this is what I get

View attachment 166967

Why is everything so over the top in the US?

"Hurr dur, so unknown person wrote me,instead of blocking him lets threaten him with the cops"
What a messed up society.

ur jawline is toxic

YTA

JFL she thinks she can call the cops because some ugly guy gave her happy birthday. Wait, she really can, thanks cucks for giving these creatures such kind of power!

>saved a phone number she posted on fb 3 years ago and messaged happy birthday

Sure being ugly doesn't help but dude...

"Hurr dur, so unknown person wrote me,instead of blocking him lets threaten him with the cops"
The Jews.

Bro...
Also why text her at 1:00 AM dude

Bro...
Also why text her at 1:00 AM dude
He does what he want
Ya didn’t introduce ya self and say how ya got her number ya have to do that if ya text someone out the blue. She could asked who are ya but she didn’t.

Give me her number and I will send her a dick pic.

I thought maybe i could fuck her if she wanted tbh i wanted to take a chance
:worryfeels::feelsseriously::feelswhat:

Delusionmaxxing of this type will only lead to more pain. It's over, accept it.

I am socially retarded as well so I don' t really know how does one initiate contact with some one after a long time
But texting 'Happy birthday' out of blue is certainly not the way to do it
You are either severely socially isolated, on the spectrum or probably both

View attachment 166967

She detected your toxic personality. Also you aren't entitled to a foid's conversation or personal space sweaty.

I could sense your disgusting and misogynistic personality from the way you typed happy birthday, god inkwells need to learn that it’s personality over looks :soy: :soy:

Either I'm autistic, or I saw nothing wrong with your dialogue.

She's just a typical foid.

View attachment 166967

the cops cannot arrest u for saying happy birthday. that retard doesn't know shit about cops if she thinks calling 911 works

you made the mistake of texting while incel

It's your personality, buddy boyo

evil paranoid whores, its like that dumb bitch who said she was going to call the police in catfishman video, JFL what the fuck are the cops going to do, its not against the law to text someone happy bday..

If chad was the one who texted her instead of you she would have sent nudes instantly

This is what paranoid schizo #MeToo foids do now: call cops and yell stalker or falsely say tried to kidnap. Then it’s over for innocent incel caged double-bunked in jail with 300lb hiv bubba having no due process and high bail, if any.

E96F2339 C3B1 456C 9DAB A0CDD2B2C5FA

What's the backstory to this? That is very important. Is this the same girl that had to change her phone number? If so her response makes sense I guess, I don't why you did something so autistic. You're giving IT material so they can say that inkels are creepy stalker autists.

JFL

If that's all you said, I can see the problem. And this is from experience at least with people in general.
If this is the first text you've done in years, you should not have used all those periods. I've been told it looks sad, bad, pathetic, or all of the above.

I'm sure it might've been near the same results, but I would've tried saying something along the lines of "Hey, haven't seen you in years, but I just wanted to wish you Happy Birthday."
But then after saying that, I would never check the reply as I would be worried I would get that reply that you've gotten. Maybe I would check within a few days or a week when I lose much of my anxiety.

But yeah, I say the first problem was the periods.

He does what he want
Ya didn’t introduce ya self and say how ya got her number ya have to do that if ya text someone out the blue. She could asked who are ya but she didn’t.
I te
What's the backstory to this? That is very important. Is this the same girl that had to change her phone number? If so her response makes sense I guess, I don't why you did something so autistic. You're giving IT material so they can say that inkels are creepy stalker autists.

JFL
This is a different girl. The other girl changed her number so she safely escaped from me. This whore put her number on social media and I talked to her about school and general chit chat before and then suddenly she does this

I te

This is a different girl. The other girl changed her number so she safely escaped from me. This whore put her number on social media and I talked to her about school and general chit chat before and then suddenly she does this

Ah ok. Then her response is a bit much. The only reason I can think of why she said that is that you texted her randomly at 1:00 AM? Even then it's quite a response.

I won’t be surprised if a local calls the police on me just for contacting her.

Because the fat ugly holes of US are the most arrogant holes in the world.

---

...shes startled lmfao
I actually have to agree. Messaging through Facebook would’ve made more sense since OP said he got her number from there.

Last edited:

---

...shes startled lmfao
Cope, if OP was chad the foid would be thrilled for him to remember her from high school, she would say "OMG thank you =D, it has been such long time, how have you been??"

Misandric gynocracy
Judeomasonic controlled media
Late-stage capitalism