Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory trickcels as fakeChads

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★
retard post warning

if you a brocel that thinks foids will get with anyone (even a dog) if he has status, social circle and resources, then we should fake social circle, fake celebrity status(brocels disguised as fake worshippers)and communally own resources to be shared among brocels just to get that "getting treated good by foids" treatment.

i remember suddenly getting treated good depending on the things i say about status or resources to online foids (never met or revealed my face tho)

brocels already know asian foids get all submissive for resources, money, and status to even whitecels.

its obvious how foids initiate intimacy and sex with powermaxxedChads even if they didn't

but we should help each other and exchange help when it comes to become trickcels and fakeChads. this we they have to spend time with brocels and can't threaten to leave too.

imagine tricking foid into thinking she cheated her popular incel BF with his brocel while its all a matrix setup by brocels

basically the good old supply and demand game. united brocels can make it possible.
brain dead foids are taking over the world because they are united. its a shame if highIQcels are not unified and winning.

Last edited:
Faking fame will be prettt obviouse once she sees normies don't know who you are.

retard post warning

if you a brocel that thinks foids will get with anyone (even a dog) if he has status, social circle and resources, then we should fake social circle, fake celebrity status(brocels disguised as fake worshippers)and communally own resources to be shared among brocels just to get that "getting treated good by foids" treatment.

i remember suddenly getting treated good depending on the things i say about status or resources to online foids (never met or revealed my face tho)

brocels already know asian foids get all submissive for resources, money, and status to even whitecels.

its obvious how foids initiate intimacy and sex with powermaxxedChads even if they didn't

but we should help each other and exchange help when it comes to become trickcels and fakeChads. this we they have to spend time with brocels and can't threaten to leave too.
strong 167th post

Faking fame will be prettt obviouse once she sees normies don't know who you are.
i remember someone posted here a video where dude said he is a popular and thousands of viewers watching his stream, bitches at first were in shock and amazed but later they tried to check is it real or fake.

no. all she care is some level of social circle for her to be in to not be bored. and potentially attract another alphabuxxer

I cant comprehend what your even saying

:bluepill:and not true coming from a white guy