Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tribal Sexuality A Model For Incels

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
First thing first I am not a racist and I do not dislike Black people. Now, I found this source somewhere, while the book itself draws racist conclusions from the textual evidence, the accounts are actual writings of explorers that went to Africa before colonial rule. The reason I find this interesting is because most texts never talk about African societies apart from ancient Egypt and the impact of colonialism. I primarily found the description of their sexuality interesting based on the text, it seems practically every african male was getting laid, while their society was largely polygamous. The most interesting concept is in many of these cultures was that the idea of female consent did not exist and that is the beauty of it, if you wanted sex you could have it at any time, it was easier to engage in the act as well since the females were either mostly or fully naked. The section is titled "[font=Monaco, Menlo, Consolas, 'Courier New', monospace]Nakedness, Shamelessness, and Prostitution in Negroland". [/font]

what's your stance on polygamy?

What do you suggest?, we burn our clothes and live naked in the desert?

bumping a thread from nearly two years ago :feelskek: :feelskek: