Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope TREE OF SAVIOR , LV 111 NOW after 2 days , pretty cool and casual MMO , SOLO PLAYER FTW

Izayacel

Izayacel

Cl0wnER "
★★★★★
so i just started tree of savior bc why not , looked up some guides and my class is pretty much braindead lol , Just gotta Unlock 3. class so i can go full retard and or start to BOT / MACRO

Its more Grind to win then everything , progression is pretty fast so far , Being Level 100+ is satisfying

If you wanna play just send a Messange or something , IGN: Ahegao_

Yea that degenerate Tongue Hentai shit , but it is sexy to look at welp

2Unbenannt

Inceldom discussion

Meta & Feedback

This man is an inspiration to all waifu copers

what is this on inceldom discussion the mods are going to get you

MMOs are a great, but destructive cope. I let WoW consume me for several years and I've got to be honest, I don't really regret it. The truth is that I never quit WoW, WoW quit me and I'd be playing it today if it didn't turn into irredeemable dogshit.

Cool cope. I tried this game when it first came out but didn’t really get it tbh.

Cool cope. I tried this game when it first came out but didn’t really get it tbh.

its just grind and farm really , you can add me and we could grind together or i help you grind

btw

(Incels: 1, Bluepillers: 1)

who is this 1 Bluepiller most of the time , ah MADLEN? haha just kidding

I played this at release, that must have been 4 or 5 years ago now? Back then you couldn't respec so if you didn't pick a chad class your life was ruined and you had to reroll or be a laughing stock useless piece of shit.

The art style looks nice. Might try it out

I played this at release, that must have been 4 or 5 years ago now? Back then you couldn't respec so if you didn't pick a chad class your life was ruined and you had to reroll or be a laughing stock useless piece of shit.
you can reclass but you need classpoints

just look up a guide beforehand , i realized i couldve went Elementalist instead on Onmyoji , but both are good for AOE just that Onmyoji skills need an item that costs 50 silver each

leveling seems pretty easy so its all good in case you wanna make a new class / character when you dont have the points to RE CLASS