Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Treated differently at Optometrist

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Last year I went to the optometrist and got a foid doctor. She was ethnic and talked to me as little as possible. Zero personality. Just the minimum required to do my exam and write my prescription.

Fast forward to last week, I went to the same place but was assigned a male doctor. Also ethnic. He was very nice. Worked quickly and had nice personality. Said he liked my mask. I told him my contacts were uncomfortable and he shares that he had that problem too in the past and he would give me a different brand to try out. Very helpful dude.

nice personality. Bet that doesn't get him laid

JFL do you have one of those cringey personalized masks with a print on it?

JFL do you have one of those cringey personalized masks with a print on it?
Lol, cock goes where. Oh dear, cringe.
61wcVeVkrzL._AC_SY355_.jpg

Last year I went to the optometrist and got a foid doctor. She was ethnic and talked to me as little as possible. Zero personality. Just the minimum required to do my exam and write my prescription.

Fast forward to last week, I went to the same place but was assigned a male doctor. Also ethnic. He was very nice. Worked quickly and had nice personality. Said he liked my mask. I told him my contacts were uncomfortable and he shares that he had that problem too in the past and he would give me a different brand to try out. Very helpful dude.
Typical entitled foid behavior.

Males do the minimum required if they don't get female attention.
Females do the minimum required if they don't get chad.

Went back to doctor for follow up. He was nice again. But girl that checked me in was real cute young and skinny. European and fairly friendly to me (but still Chad only) even had cute forehead vein. I know I find weird shit attractive.

This is personally why I hate going to the doctors, dentists, or any medical facility its full of the most stuck up and obnoxious foids on the planet, who adore treating their ugly patients like shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back